My Overnight Delight (Angelina Sparks)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by runninwiser, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I have been a lowdown visitor to the ranch for a year now, from the beginning one exotic beauty caught my eye from her natural beauty which many of the bunnies lacked in my eyes. Her softspoken approach to me in person had me tingling with enjoyment that there could be such a polite non money hungry young lady. I am the type of person who hates pressure and dislikes someone being forced on to me. A lot of the girls came off as agressive to me and pressuring to get back in the room. Angelina took her time with me until I asked her to go to the room with me which didn't take long, we had arranged an hour of fun time together in which just wasn't enough and I decided to spend the night with her in one of the suites. The suites were very clean and comfortable and accompanied by her beauty it was the best I had ever had she woke up early to make me coffee and breakfast which was the sweetest thing to me. I will return to wake up to her again someday one night just simply is not enough with this beautiful deserving girl. Not a dull moment thank you for a great time Angelina

Andrew

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Angelina is a Beauty..... NICE!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Great Review sweetie

4. Thank you for such a sweet review sweetie =] It was definitely unforgettable :D

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Sounds like a great time!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

LUV LUV LUV this!

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Great review Andrew, Angelina is such a beautiful girl!

9. Angelina is way HOT!

10. Thanks love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤Happy Valentine's Day!❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for me Sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Can't wait to see you again!

15. Thank you sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Such a well spoken review runninwiser. I know if I could, I'd love to be able to wrapper her up for her entire trip to the ranch. She's just so relaxed and easy to talk with that the time that you spend with her just seems to disappear. Glad you had such a wonderful time with this young lady and hope you don't have to wait long to get back to see her. I know that I'm dying to get back myself to see her.

17. Thanks for being such a sweetie, I am patiently awaiting both of you to return [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I'm glad that someone's patiently awaiting my return. Because I know that I'm anxiously awaiting the next time that I have the chance to lay my eye's upon you. Time just isn't moving fast enough for me.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Awh you are too cute! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]