RANCH SPECIAL Polished Gems Ruby & Remy

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Apr 14, 2018.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Summer is almost here and I want to make sure it is hot and steamy with this beautiful lady, Book us together for a summer to remember!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ROADRUNNER J and SandiBenks like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Do us.....;), the kind service[smilie=happy.gif] of booking the R & R Experience during my upcoming July tour. I've been dying to get my hands on @RubyRae again[smilie=hot over you.gif]

jestr likes this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Unfortunately our schedules are not going to overlap, Remy. :( Hopefully we dan make this happen sometime in the future. :) Enjoy your upcoming stint at MBR!

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Awe :(, perhaps during one of my September or October tours then;)???

5. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

LOVE THIS POST! Beuatiful Ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Gorgeous combo! Don’t miss out on either of these gems (;

7. What a combo! You two are absolutely stunning :)

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Diamonds might be a girl's best friend, but @RubyRae and I are two gems that are MAN's best friend - especially in an explosive combo package.
    The R&R Experience is like the best concert ever - you'll love every second and want an encore at The Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

RubyRae likes this.
  9. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Definitely a combo to experience at least once in a lifetime... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Two of my favorite ladies! I highly recommend booking an experience with these two!