❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A resounding shout out to Cherry Lane on her return![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating, beguiling and always scintillating Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, fascinating and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

13. Shout to everyone at the love ranch. Happy to be back.

Attached Files:

origlegman likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Hey gorgeous one, so happy to see you’ve returned![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Shout Outs to ALL the ladies at the Northern Ranches!! Thank you for all your perseverance power and perfection

Have a Fabulous Friday!!!!

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Peach!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Tiffany Hilton!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, fascinating and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

24. Shout out to kiki making it top kitty of March!! Go look at her deals[smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LexxxiStar likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A welcome back shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Coco Brantley!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CocoBrantley likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aja Mercury!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Peach!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

30. @destinistarr ( You look Amazing
    @DollyHart
    @KikiLover (Love your pics)
    @MickeeBee (Welcome Back Honey Bee)
    @cumishaamado (Happy Belated Birthday)
    @LexxxiStar
    @JenniferLynn
    @VenusAbernathy
    @AjaMercury (Great job as hosts on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KlassyKay
    @GemStoned (Great job as Chat Hostess on Kit Kat live stream and Love your pics)
    @LilyPeach
    @KathrynWolfe
    @KarmenSutra
    @CherryLane (Great job as always as hosts on LRN live stream)
    @JuniperJones
    @Abby Avery (Great job as chat hostess on LRN Live stream)
    @SerenityLove (Thinking of you hope you feel better soon)
    @JessieStone (You look more Amazing everytime I see your pics on here and twitter and seeing you on Live streams too)
    @JadeMonroe
    @DaphneGaspard
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher
    @AngelaMacina
    @OliviaGreen
    @willowlove
    @AstridLulpeck
    @Natasha Star
    @DesertRose (Enjoy your well needed break.)
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore
    @ChloeCakes
    @JadeJasper (You look more gorgeous everytime I see on Live streams and pics on twitter. Great Job as host on SBR live stream)
    @Jessica Riley(Great job as chat hostess on SBR live stream love your outfit)
    @Delilah Rae
    @Draven Star
    @Lily Poole
    @Misty Lane (Great job as Host on SBR live stream)
    @MercyMercydys
    @AliceLittle
    @harleylane
    @MiaAmore
    @LaurenLively (Great job as host on BR live stream
    @jennyjade
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking of you)
    @RileyGrey
    @chanel
    @Bobbi Besos (Great Job as Chat Hostess on BR's Live stream)
    @BettyPage
    @MarilynBaker

Welcome to BR's
    @TiffanyHilton @AvaBanks @AstridLulpeck

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    KikiLover and LexxxiStar like this.
  31. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

⭐️⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilyPeach likes this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar likes this.
  33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Nicolette Diamond!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]