About Me Basic things I require from (any of) my relationships ( Friends, Coworkers, Clients)…

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Jul 2, 2018.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

While talking with a friend of mine today I voiced some very important concerns when talking through some issues I had experienced in my relationships/interactions with others recently. With further discussion, I came into greater clarity and she recommended that I write down the clarification, so it didn't get lost in the emotion and frustration that I was experiencing.

Be Grateful
    Above all, live your life in gratitude. Its easy to be unappreciative and to get stuck in that pattern of behavior, but if you are complaining, you aren't being grateful.

Keep. Your. Word.
    No, seriously. if you said you were going to do something or you said we would have a conversation at 'X' time, I believe you. Don't let me down. It truly is the small things that mean the most when building trust and communication.

Be Authentic.
    Make Your Actions Match Your words. If you offer a commitment to someone, be sure you are up to that offer. Don't over extend yourself to appease the situation or relationship, you end up spreading yourself thin trying to please everyone. All this does is disappoint you and those around you and decreases the quality of your interactions, usually leaving everyone feeling lack luster. Authenticity is by far the second most important quality required (for me) .

Be Self-Honest.
    If you aren't honest with yourself, there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell that you have the ability or are capable of being honest with me.

Be Consistent.
    Don't be THAT person. A Shining Star one minute and a trivial cynic the next. We all have our ups and downs, but don't behave like a completely different person because of the environment you are in or the people that surround you.

Be Kind.
    Kindness to others is a gift we give to ourselves. When we are kind to others, we teach everyone around us a better way to interact with each other; that even if we are hurt, disappointed or otherwise feeling rejected, offended or vulnerable, that we don't harden ourselves or react with undue meanness back towards the direction it came from. It does not serve ourselves or others well, nor does it provide a welcoming situation to overcome harsh feelings, or resolve any sort of miscommunication, irritation or any other obstacle that may impede our relationships.

Be Transparent
    If we have an agreement about time spent together, the conditions in which it will take place or the rules to which it functions and something changes for you, let me know. I can't be in a place where you are if you aren't being transparent about your experience in our relationship.

Be Sincere
    You don't have to apologize extravagantly or repeatedly, but goddamn it, BE SINCERE! If you aren't sorry, don't say it, and if you can't say it with sincerity, why bother?

Be Charitable
    Give yourself and give yourself often. It shows me that you value others and want to contribute to make the world a better place.

Be Compassionate
    Care. Care about people. Care about what happens...don't carry it, but care, even just a little bit. I find that not being overtly judgmental about others is a great start.

Be Respectful
    Be respectful of others time, space, effort, and belongings. The ability to show respect to those who may not even deserve it speaks volumes about your character and wisdom. Being able to stand tall without belittling another, is a great strength.

Be Engaged
    Maybe this is too much, but don't be on your phone every second we have a lull in conversation or activity. It can non-verbally communicate you are distracted by something....ie a timeline, some other activity or that you just don't find our interaction very stimulating. In any case, its kind of rude.

Be Open
    Perhaps what you want doesn't look like what you thought it would. Be open to new experiences and versions of what your dreams include.

Be Communicative
    Talk to me. Call me, dm to me, text me, or email me. Tell me what works and what doesn't.

Be Direct
    Don't make shitty comments or comebacks with sarcasm. It's passive aggressive, negative and doesn't set us up for successful communication.

Common Courtesy
    Politeness that people can usually be expected to show. “He didn’t even have the common courtesy to say Happy Holidays to me after I wished him Happy Holidays.” This action or lack there of, can say a lot about a person. Some people think our society is becoming less and less courteous. Being courteous and respectful helps you get along with others and helps make sure you have positive interactions. Remember to use good manners when speaking to others. “Please,” “Thank you,” and “Excuse me” along with reciprocation of a conversation go a long way. By now you may be thinking- “Holy napkin ring! I never knew showing common courtesy to others was such a big deal.” Well, they are! AND, they are a great way to build your personal power, reputation, and self-confidence. Having common courtesy for others is a great way to reduce your stress level and help make a respectful space for everyone.

.....I will be adding more as I realize what other things, I can not live without in any of my relationships.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
  2. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I love this so much VERY well worded! Everyone should read this!

3. WOW. This is so applicable to all areas of life. It is especially relevant to the environment in which we work. I appreciate this post very much Remy. It speaks to who you are as a person and the morals that lay your exquisite foundation of being. Thank you for helping to enlighten the masses. The list can definitely go on, and will as you analyze the relationships and interactions that nurture your soul, and those that are, or overtime become, toxic. Always be true to you first and foremost. Do not waiver from your expectations and do not settle for less than you deserve. You give a lot as a friend, confidant, etc. and deserve the same in return.
    <3

angelinamonroe likes this.
  4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I love this post very informative . I agree everyone should read this, as well as respect it.

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you ladies I appreciate your thoughts!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif] Miss You love!!!!!!!!

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Miss you too babe!!![smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. Thanks for posting this Remy. I appreciate posts that let me get to know a woman on a more personal level. Hopefully our paths will cross some day. =)

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe, I hope to meet you too!!! In the mean time keep in touch[smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Very great building blocks for an incredible relationship! Thanks for the sweet post @Remy Martin!

XOXO,

[​IMG]
    [email protected]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

This one needs to be highlighted today

***Be Authentic.***
    Make Your Actions Match Your words. If you offer a commitment to someone, be sure you are up to that offer. Don't over extend yourself to appease the situation or relationship, you end up spreading yourself thin trying to please everyone. All this does is disappoint you and those around you and decreases the quality of your interactions, usually leaving everyone feeling lack luster. Authenticity is by far the second most important quality required (for me) .

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Amen, Remy! :) All of these thoughts are spot on, and are essentially reflective of the way I was raised so many years ago by my parents. It is a shame that in today's society that most of these "fundamentals" are lost on so many who choose to be negative in most aspects of their lives.

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

It's flabbergasting the sheer lack of the fundamentals in peoples lives as a whole.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  14. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Book this amazing lover today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

This needs a bump!!![smilie=happy.gif]

17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Keep. Your. Word.
    No, seriously. if you said you were going to do something or you said we would have a conversation at 'X' time, I believe you. Don't let me down. It truly is the small things that mean the most when building trust and communication.

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Be Respectful
    Be respectful of others time, space, effort, and belongings. The ability to show respect to those who may not even deserve it speaks volumes about your character and wisdom. Being able to stand tall without belittling another, is a great strength.

19. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Be Respectful

20. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

I think those are all very well said!

RemyMartin likes this.
  21. One of the first posts I ever read before I applied. So inspiring and spot on! So happy to have you as a friend, @RemyMartin!

RemyMartin likes this.
  22. An excellent and timeless post Ms. Remy.

RemyMartin likes this.
  23. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @AbbyAvery. I agree. I think everyone should make time to take a serious look at the values they need in a relationship.

24. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Boo you have the best pictures <3

Love you

25. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

Ditto Well said girl And @RenyMartin hope all will be okay forgiveness and move on is the best with time you never know communication is the key the one whom was responsible of your Sorrows should send you thousand of flowers !! Lol I love brainy sincere respectful bunnies that speak out the truth !!! between AbbyAvery you should come work at the Bunnyranch xoxo !!

26. So glad you're back. Can't wait to see you again...

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. AMEN!! Everyone should read this. Very thoughtful @RemyMartin

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I feel the need to highlight this one today.
    Be Respectful

SandiBenks likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info and I love your sexy adorable pics!!! Have @RemyMartin fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. These are some marvelous ethics, Remy, as well as very grounding. I’ve been guilty of letting these types of values slip from time to time (not being honest with myself for the sake of being polite, for example), and reading this was so refreshing. Thank you :)

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I feel this needs to be highlighted

Keep. Your. Word.

dogguygary likes this.
  35. Damn girl, that was beautifully written! The world would be a better place if we all followed this heartfelt advice.
    Xoxo