My Saturday Night with Ruby "Bunny" ;-)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scrt_sqrl, Dec 6, 2012.

1. This past Saturday night was time for me to spend more time with my gorgeous friend Ruby Rae! I had planned on heading out more towards the first few months of 2013, but in October or so, I decided that long of a wait wasn’t going to be realistic. I planned for a nice Saturday evening pre-Christmas get together. I work in retail, so December can get pretty stressful, so I knew some quality Ruby time was in order to get me good and relaxed.

In between my initial email and our appointment date, Ruby made the move over to The Bunny Ranch! Let me tell you, the change of venue has not changed a thing about what a great time Ruby can provide, but more on that later.

I got into town late Friday night and stopped by at The Love Ranch and got to spend some great casual time with Jade Capri, another one of the top notch ladies at Dennis’ houses. Jade has been super-sweet to me for the past 10 or so months that I have been coming out to the ranches. We got to talk for a while and I got to give her a special little something to spread the Christmas cheer. She invited me to stop by on Saturday afternoon to just hang out and I got to spend more social time with Jade, Kimberly Love, Nikki Ryan, and Madison Graham. Let me tell you, all of these ladies are wonderful. Even when you aren’t partying with them, they make you feel like the king of the ranch. After helping the ladies with some Christmas photos, it was time for me to head back to the hotel to freshen up for my special night.

Ruby and I had planned an outdate - dinner and party evening. I had done this on a previous trip and it was such a great time, I had to do it again. I headed to The Bunny Ranch and spent some time at the bar with Caressa Kisses and said hello to a few of the other ladies before my sexy buddy came out. Ruby came out in this gorgeous black dress that showed off her great body in nothing but the classiest of ways. We can email and Tweet all the time, but there is still nothing like that welcoming Ruby hug and seeing those gorgeous blue eyes in person. We got all the “paperwork” worked out with the office and headed to the Mexican restaurant down the street. Ole’ Ole’ has awesome food, but I just can’t stay focused on eating when I am having such a great conversation with this special girl. We got caught up on what had been going on in our lives for the past few months, ate a bit and then headed back to the Bunny Ranch.

Ruby had me wait in the parlor while she got ready for our party. There’s nothing but hot ladies all around, but when Ruby enters the room, all of my focus is on her. Ruby is gorgeous from head to toe. We got some water and headed back to her room. I enjoy giving as well as receiving, so I was more than happy to oblige when Ruby asked me to give her a good thorough rub down with some massage oil. I made sure to rub her down from head to toe and then it was time to get down to business! This was our 5th party together and we are really getting to know each others likes very well! Being a gentleman, I always believe that the lady should go first ;-P and once Ruby has had some fun, she’s a woman on a mission to make me feel amazing! What she does to me takes my breath away, leaves me speechless and makes EVERY part of my body tingle. There was extra time at the end of the party to just lay there with her in my arms and recuperate from our intense time together. It may be only a short few hours that I get to spend with her, but every minute, no matter what we are doing, is amazing.

Ruby was sweet enough to come out to the parlor to have a drink with me after our party. She always makes sure to spend time before and after the party which is always so awesome. She was a bit tired, not being a night owl like me, and I knew I was going to get a GREAT NIGHT SLEEP. She gave me the last one of her many great hugs of the evening and told me to be safe and to let her know when I got home safely.

Well, I got home safely and back to my humdrum reality, but with even MORE great memories to get me through to our next encounter. They say that variety is the spice of life, but I have loved sticking with Ruby, she is just that special. Thanks Ruby Bunny for really making 2012 a happier, brighter and much sexier year than I have in a while! I count the days until we can do it again!

2. Very nice review! Hope I get a chance to see Ruby in her new digs.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review. Can't wait to meet her in person.

5. The Squirrel strikes again! I like reading your reviews, you always get those outdates with her, lucky, lucky! So where does a squirrel take a bunny? Oh yeah, Ole Ole.

You are so right about the time she spends with you before and after being quality. Ruby is known for her pre and post parties, it's what makes her GFE so genuine. One time I even fought with her during pre party JUST so I could have make-up sex with her. :wink: :lol:

One last thing Squirrel, did you notice any difference with her now that she is a Bunny? I, unlike you, did not get a chance to see her on her first weekend at MBR.

6. Excellent review, SS! I'm glad you had a good time!

7. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Another great review, parties with Ruby are always a blast. I can't wait until I get to see her again, and mix things up at the new location :)

8. HA HA! Two outdates and both to the same restaurant! :D

I just like going to dinner because it gives us time to catch up, nothing to do with food! I think if I was out west more often, things would be different. It's also cool to talk outside the Ranch environment. Less music, distractions, buzzers, etc. She cleans up so well too! DEFINITELY a big part of the Ruby vibe! You could take her to church on Sunday and go home and well....ya know!

Did I notice any difference?? NOPE! Rocked my world as usual! Always good to know that the old man who only gets quarterly sex is going to get a hell of a good time! Althogh I must admit, she really took charge this time! I was more than happy to sit back and enjoy. I know she had been on vaca for a bit before that weekend, but maybe it was the new environment too!

9. Excellent review Squirrel! And I like how you added how Ruby asked you to let her know when you got home safely...she has asked me the same during my past trips, and it makes a big impression on me. It's all those little things she does that add up to such a personable, fun, and memorable time with her.

And I agree that you are a lucky guy for taking her on an outdate (twice!)! Even though I've never taken her on an outdate, I once posted a saying on my "Ruby Vibe" post that says "you can take the Ruby Vibe out of the ranch on an outdate, but you can never take the Ruby Vibe out of Ruby!" You've experienced first hand that it's true! Lucky guy!

MusicMan

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was an amazing review, scrt_sqrl. Ruby is such a beautiful woman, inside and out. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with her

RubyRae likes this.
  11. Well, don't I feel like a butthead! I told you how much I liked the review via email but didn't post on the actual review! :oops: Blame it on my busy schedule lol. Loveeeee! It was so nice, as usual, seeing you again! You are so silly, you make me laugh with all your wacky gifts and the shyness you always get while seeing me :D You really know how to please in the bedroom, so I'm glad we could both have a pleasuring time! :) See you in 2013! Hopefully sooner rather than later! xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]