Predawn Sky Review of Miss Skye

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), Nov 23, 2012.

1. Alright, so coining witty catch phrases isn't my strong suit, but with a name like Miss Skye you know I had to try lol.

I just wanted to do this to show some appreciation for a lady whom I've set a booking with but haven't partied with just yet. In the time leading-up to our date, she's already exceeded my expectations and she deserves it. Consider this is a “PRE-review” review.

I first learned of Miss Skye a year and a half and three name changes ago lol, while researching for my initial visit to a legal brothel. She was unavailable when I tried to contact her that time.

Have you seen her pictures before ? Check'em: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=63498" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=28&t=63498</a> That should explain why she caught my attention.

So I was very curious to learn more about Skye when she came to the LRN.

My first opportunity to understand what she is about came while she was on the chat one day. That day Skye was the only lady in a chat session full of 15 other men who averaged about 10 years older than her youthful 27 years. They were behaving themselves but really teasing her good.

Skye was not phased and giving as good as she got during the banter. She encouraged the shy guys to talk, she joked right back with the not-so-shy-guys, she talked about sex, sports, tv shows, travel and more. Even talked politics, a write-in campaign for Miss Skye as President was suggested lol.

The other thing that impressed me about that conversation, was that a while into it, a younger & newer girl logged in. While that nice young lady represented competition for Miss Skye, Skye had no problems introducing her to the other members and openly encouraged her to start making friends.

I already knew Skye was gorgeous, what I took from all I seen in the chat was the following. Miss Skye is confident, has a great sense of humor, is EXCELLENT at holding a conversation, and is generally a nice person.

I sent her an email introducing myself later that week. From that point we began exchanging emails on a near daily basis and this is actually part of the reason I wanted to write this review.

Because our meeting of each other could not have come at a better moment for me. I was going nuts sweating-out the hiring process for a new position which fortunately transitioned into starting a new job While that has been a GREAT blessing, it was a very stressful time for me.

Having Skye's always positive and very funny emails to read, and witty posts to respond to on a daily basis became one of the highlights of my day. They made me laugh and helped me to keep from being so intense and ultra serious as is my usual nature. Its something I'll always be appreciative to her for.

A VERY important detail I want to point out here. During that time, I was always upfront with Skye that while I wanted to book with her at some point, I'd already made a commitment to book with Malika on my upcoming trip, couldn't afford to an additional party, and felt it would be wrong for me to back out on that other girl.

Skye always respected this and not once pressured me to drop Malika & book with her instead. I think that was very classy of Skye & shows what kind of character she has. Its a cut throat business these ladies are in and I'm sure the temptation to client poach must be very hard to resist sometimes.

Time to CHAGE DIRECTIONS now because I want to talk to you regarding some things I've learned about Skye from trading emails with her daily since July. Things I don't think you can get from simply looking at her profile.

If you're like me, you probably viewed the pictures of this 6ft 1in tall “Bronze Beauty” with the looks of a professional model (yes she has done professional modeling) and felt a little intimidated. MAN, what is it with us guys anyhow ? Why is our first reaction to a tall pretty woman always “GGAAA TALL BEAUTIFUL LADY = SCARY, MUST GO HIDE RIGHT NOW” LOL ? I'm no better about this than anyone else.

If you are like me, you probably even had some of those not so nice stereotypes associated with models come to mind.

I'm writing this to tell you that Skye does NOT fit those stereotypes what so ever. I think I best described Skye's personality in a previous post which I'm going to take a few exerts from.

Do NOT let her long legs and super model looks intimidate you !!....

Skye is very down to earth. She's got that "girl next door" kind of personality that makes Midwestern women so fun to hang out with. She's really into sports, is a rabid fan of the KC Chiefs, likes to shop at Walmart (even gets her nails done there hahaha :lol: ) and can hold her own when joking with the guys....

For such a tall, beautiful and well-traveled woman, she appears to have no pretensions whatsoever, is extremely personable, and very kind”.

I'm confident posting that in the form of a review because I have taken the liberty of confirming my impressions through some personal contacts. These are people who've spent a lot of time with Skye and the enthusiasm in which they speak of her has really left an impression on me.

As far as discussions about the encounter, I'd describe Skye's attitude as open minded and very eager to please. She was quick to respond to questions I had about activities, setting the appointment, and making the deposit and she did so in a most professional manner.

It will have been 9-10 months since my last visit to the ranches & only the second time I've set an appointment with a lady I've not actually met in person before. Yet I'm not nervous in the slightest about booking with Skye, sight unseen.

I HATE eating crow. I'm deathly allergic to it actually lol ! However, I'm so confident about how things are going to go, I had no hesitation in deciding to write this post either.

Thus far, the way Skye has treated me; one would think we're planning a long weekend getaway at a high end resort in Vegas, instead of a modest party at the LRN.

IMHO anyone would do well to contact Miss Skye and give her serious consideration when planning their next trip.

If YOU feel any hesitations about that, then keep on the look-out for the 'real' review I post for Skye. It will be coming soon.

2. I'm beyond honored! I think you have really gotten to know me very well over the past few months. I do love to laugh and joke and complain about my sorry kc chiefs football team! 16 more days before we meet!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!! My online experience with Skye has been nothing but wonderful!!! A Great Lady!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. She really does seem like a cool girl.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow! That was such a sweet gesture, Mike. Miss Skye is a wonderful woman and I have no doubt she will make your time together a day to remember!

6. I want to thank you Jade! Kisses!

7. And your post demonstrates what a classy lady you are Jade !

I'm sure it will be a great time !!

8. Love your style too Skye, you keep things light and fun. It makes things SO much easier for me.

You're a great lady and a very good person. Do NOT let anyone make you believe differently !!

9. Well the countdown begins!

10. Yes, yes it does !!

11. So pissed, I'm feeling right as rain right now. We SO could have moved things up by a day lol !

Whomever said anticipation is half the fun was never sexually frustrated lol !!

12. One thing I have to say about Skye. If she is getting tired of hearing my jokes about my job, she sure hides it well lol !!

13. Will do an official review soon. However, wanted to say that we finally met.

Miss Skye vastly exceeded anything I ever expected. Being inexperienced, she was patient with me, gave me her full effort, and one of the orgasms I experienced was by far the most intense I have had yet.

Outside the bedroom Skye was great company and I really had a lot of fun hanging out with her. Really interesting lady to talk to !!

We'll be seeing each other again for sure !!