A Night to Remember with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SolomonKane, Oct 27, 2012.

1. My fourth date with the lovely Ruby Rae arrived last week, and my excitement had been growing for weeks as the date approached.   And then the actual day arrived.

The LRN driver dropped me off in front and I walked in, arriving amidst the hustle and bustle as Tea Party had just broken up.  I told the hostess I was there to see Ruby; and then I saw her stand up amongst the crowd deep in the parlor: her slender white form, her sparkling blue eyes and enticing smile framed by her cute red bangs – all style and poise, sophistication and grace on two heels, she stepped towards me.  Where there had been a confusing scene of people and noise, I suddenly didn't even notice and I saw only her, as she walked up to me and greeted me with a warm hug.

After we settled on the details, we left on our outdate to Duke’s Steakhouse.  Duke’s had a large dining room, but the low lights and arrangement of the tables made it very intimate.  I enjoyed a nice steak and baked potato and we had some wine.  Ruby’s porcelain features and sparkling blue eyes glowed in the warm light, and there was a charm in her every aspect and expression as she engaged me in conversation.  I really enjoy talking with Ruby, and I miss it when I leave.  She’s playful but also attentive, and she has a sense of humor that really fits well with mine.  I also love Ruby’s honesty and authenticity, there is no guile in her; what you see is what you get, and what you hear, you can trust.

We got back to the ranch and she changed into her lingerie,  a cute green bra and panties set which accentuated her porcelain curves and provided a titillating reveal of her much-loved rear assets.  When we got back to her room, I got undressed in kind of a frenzy and got on the bed, I was pretty excited to get started.  Ruby began the intimacy, and the warmth of euphoria filled me as she climbed on top of me, pressed her soft body against mine and began kissing me on my lips and face, and I reciprocated. She sat up and took off her top, revealing her porcelain breasts, sized and shaped perfectly and centered with pretty pink nipples, two inches from my face.  I ran my hands over her soft skin and flawless curves as she pressed herself against me and held me in her warm embrace; her body feels like heaven.  

Ruby asked me if I wanted to perform oral on her and I stammered a fumbling but definitive YES. She removed her panties and straddled my face, and I went to work, holding on to her naked curves and stroking her nether regions with my tongue; her moans began quietly, and got louder and louder until she shook in orgasm.  After we finished, I embraced her around her middle and cupped her buttocks, and as I pressed my cheek against her toned belly and softly kissed it, she steadily recovered her composure.  Then Ruby began oral on me with her tantalizing technique, and I watched her naked figure curled in front of me as she lovingly took care of my manhood.  I watched and felt her gentle yet unforgettable motion as it slowly built to a crescendo of delight.  

After a short break Ruby mounted me, and I watched in a blur of ecstasy as she furiously rode me, and felt her body move beneath my fingers.  I swear, I'm caught by surprise every time by the passion and power of her lovemaking, and the unbelievable energy she brings to the party.  I just can't believe that it's happening, and I can't believe the ecstasy and delight that I feel.  Ruby is the best!

Afterwards we headed for the parlor and chatted for a while, and again I looked into her lovely blues and charming features, as I enjoyed another sparkling conversation before I left.  Also, MusicMan and Double D were in the parlor, and I really enjoyed meeting them; they're super nice guys and a lot of fun to meet.

So it was another wonderful trip, and I definitely feel like the luckiest guy on Earth every time I spend time with Ruby, and the happiest! :D The smile stays on my face for a long time after, and I just can't wait to get back.

Thank you so much, Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Very nice review with some tastefully done intimate details. I have to say that I too have become very fond of her porcelain skin, especially against my much darker skin.

The energy and ecstasy you speak of is why I love her parties. Pretty impressive, well rounded young lady. I hope to be lucky enough to enjoy her company on an outdate one of these days.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review SolomonKane!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Thanks Slednx! I agree, I really like her porcelain skin as well. "Porcelain" isn't just a poetic adjective, it really is the most apt I can use in describing it, I'm struck by how beautiful it is every time

5. Hey thanks, Snickerss! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'll tell you, after spending time with Ruby, I really can't help but go on and on about it haha

6. Thanks alot Al!

7. A night to remember indeed! It was a great time, as usual :) Now that I know you like steak, I have a new steak place for us to try out in February! You'll love it, I'm sure.

xoxoxoxoxooxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Hey Solomon, what a great, and INSPIRED review you wrote! Nice job on that, and it was a lot of fun to read! The funny thing was, that after your outdate and party, as you were getting ready to leave, I saw the HUGE smile on your face from your time with Ruby, and I could already tell that you would be inspired to write another awesome review...and that you did! And I agree with your review, that you feel like the luckiest, and happiest, guy on Earth every time you get to spend time with Ruby! So true!

By the way, thanks for the mention and nice things you said about me, as I feel the same way, that it was really nice meeting you! You are a cool dude, and it was great to finally meet you there in person!

MusicMan

9. Yes it was! Thanks Ruby, for everything!

Sounds good, I do love a good steak, and I especially love being in your company!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. It was very inspired haha! Yeah, I had a pretty huge smile on my days after that too! The guy next to me on the plane ride home was probably like, "What the hell's the matter with this grinning idiot?" haha

It was nice to meet you too! I can't wait to read your very INSPIRED words!

11. Great report Solomon and it was great to meet you. That Ruby is a one of a kind special lady... and I was so glad I got to see her busy little ass at least once this trip! :roll:

I think it had been over a year since I had even seen her last...but it's always the same beautiful, fun loving Ruby.

DD

12. Thanks man, it was great to meet you too!

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What an amazing review, SolomonKane! It sounds you had a great time. Ruby is a beautiful woman, inside and out.

14. Thanks so much, Jade! You're very right, Ruby is beautiful inside and out.

15. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great review SolomonKane, Ruby is a fantastic lady, and is so much fun to spend time with.

16. Thanks Jestr! Hope you have lots of fun on your upcoming visit!

17. Yes, it seems like steak is a good fit for you with food haha. I will remember this for our future encounters :D

18. Can't wait to see you again!

19. See you VERY soon! Get ready for a night to remember AGAIN :)

xoxoxoxoxo

20. Can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Can't wait to see you!

22. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. I keep calendar-watching, hoping these next few weeks will go by faster...I'm really looking forward to seeing you again!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. What a great time we had! Can't wait to see your next review :)

25. Yes we did! You should see my new review very soon!

26. Can't wait for our next rendezvous :mrgreen:

27. Me too! It'll be here soon! :D

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]