❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

It’s just 2 weeks, 3 days, 4 hours and 69 minutes ( but who is counting) until I get to hug @BryceStevens and @cumishaamado once again

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and joe carbols like this.
  4. You should feel very Special[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey There @BrooklynMoore, I just love it when I leave you speechless. What a great way to bring a huge smile to my face. Thank you for liking my posts and you kind words. It means a lot to me.

DashaDare likes this.
  6. Yes you have done that, many more speechless[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. DashaDare and Wacky_Jacky like this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

VenusAbernathy and DashaDare like this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @BrooklynMoore thank you for liking my posts, and for the lovely comments. FYI for an old fart like me the ability to leave you or any lovely lady speechless is one of the best things I can offer to you. It makes me feel special

18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You are AWESOME @BrooklynMoore thank you for liking my posts and the lovely comments. Yes I do feel very special and only you and I know why. Its our little secret, and I don't kiss and tell either

19. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awesome @BrooklynMoore I have been able to leave you speechless several times in just one week and three times in just one day. You’re the total package.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  23. Danimal
    Chat with Me

Danimal Well-Known Member

DashaDare likes this.
  24. You love your sweet compliments[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Madeleine Rose!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare and AliceLittle like this.
  28. Shout out to Big Al Kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski and DashaDare like this.
  29. JBear
    Chat with Me

JBear Well-Known Member

30. Wacky_Jacky likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and I can't wait to give you lot's of hugs and kisses during your next visit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DashaDare for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  33. Thank you JBear for giving me a shout out[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Photo_1537731940316.jpg

DashaDare, joe carbols and JBear like this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Shout out to @ValarieFaye "New Kitty" at Kit Kat Ranch!!! Welcome to the family!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9512.jpg IMG_9500.jpg

35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Vavavoom you look great @BrooklynMoore what a great outfit. I hope you had a wonderful weekend