Great Time with Famous Alicia!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gbrd3031, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Had a simply incredible time with Famous Alicia recently. It was my very first time at the Bunny Ranch so naturally I was pretty nervous (deer in the headlights nervous). I sat down at the bar; Alicia came over, sat next to me, we started talking and she immediately put me at ease. She has a winning smile, an engaging personality and is a terrific conversationalist. She's just fun to be with. Needless to say she also has an amazing body and truly loves what she does….and it shows! It was an experience I’ll never forget….I’m already planning a return trip!

2. Ahhhhh Arent you the sweetheart! Thank you for the compliments..
    Yes I do recall I used that term with ya, deer in headlights, hehe But once you opened up, you and I did get very familiar with one another... Smiles [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    It was my pleasure and cant wait to see you again!!!

3. maybe on the next visit with mister (shhhh) from above, we can have you join us Jayla:)

4. That would be quite the blast! A wild two we are alone... together we might just shake the entire house!

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Who can resist to a beautiful smile, huh? I am glad you enjoyed your self and let the nervousness go. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Alicia is such an amazing woman glad you had a great time with her :D