Crystal the Queen of Chat (10/3/12)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Oct 6, 2012.

1. So my first party of my recent trip was with Crystal. As many readers of this know, Crystal is a chat regular. She is in there more than any other Bunny or Lover, and I don't think it's even close. She loves to keep the guys entertained and we all appreciate it. I think she's the queen of chat because she is always in there!

Crystal and I started down out path to pleasure town back in August. When I wasn't having my birthday bash or spending time with ladies, I hung out in the parlor. Crystal was always there and always willing to hang out and talk, even though she had no obligation too. She never pressured me into a party, and never hinted at it. She was just there to talk and I knew that if I wanted to party with her, she would be willing to in a heart beat.

So when I decided to come back to the Love Ranch this week, Crystal was a must party. And I am very glad I did! We flirted all the time on chat and spent a ton of time getting to know each other in the weeks leading up to the party. We knew we had chemestry, so it was just the anticipation that was so much fun!

For those of you who havn't met Crystal in person, her sig doesn't do her justice. She is absolutely beautiful. Dennis and I actually spent some time talking about both her beauty and personality. For looks, she's a stone cold thriller. She has an ass that makes you drool, a "come and get me" grin, and the rest is a complete package. Her personality is what really draws a man in. You want a sexy seductress who pushes every button right and makes you melt in her mouth or hand (sex pun :p)? She's your gal. Want a playful gal pal who has a goofy but cute personality that makes you feel like best friends? She's your gal? Want to just rip of each others cloaths and go at it like horny high schoolers? She is definetly you gal!

When I walked through the doors of the LR, Crystal came from her room and greeted me like we were long lost friends. We spent a little time chatting before we decided to head to the back room. Negotiations were painless, and we were booked and partying in no time. Now, Crystal told me her oral skills were known to be able to "wake the dead". I wasn't dead when I walked in there, but I was awake in no time! She is amazing at her skill. She goes at it with gusto and makes you see heaven. And for the sex itself? Well.... details are not my forte and I feel best to leave most of it to the imagination, but I must say It was worth the wait!

I also have to go into a little detail about how much fun Crystal was. I love to bring gifts, and I brought her some sexy outfits, which I will post pictures of once she approves or let her do it, but my favorite gift was a pair of Red Furry Handcuffs. Crystal was more than excited when she was cuffed to her bed frame in a very provacitive situation. With that beaitful booty in the air with her in such a sexy way.... Well.... amazing times ensued :)

After the party we showered up and had a little more touchy feely kissing moments as the hot water ran over our bodies. It was a great way to finish the party.

Guys, Crystal is always in chat, so I'm assuming you've all talked with her at some point. Her personality is even better in person. She can be anything you need her to be and does it with such grace. She is definetly a huge asset to the Love Ranch and I can't wait for round two!

Crystal, thanks for being the best way to start out my party trip. The build up was amazing and we had such an amazing time together! You are awesome and I hope everyone else visits you soon!

2. WOW Ankou!!!!! I dont really know what to say but what an awesome review. Thank you so much. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I will have to agree that our party was really fun. I cannot wait until round 2 [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. AR that is an excellent review of a wonderful lady !!

Crystal has been on my radar for a while and I'm SO hoping to party with her in Jan or Feb !!

Thanks for sharing this !!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a great write up about Crystal. She is a beautiful girl and now her her is more on te red side what I love and suit her really well. Send her a PM and get to know her. She is going to give her full attention to you.

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! And Crystal is a joy to chat with!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. Thank you Mike...you have been on my radar for a while too...I cant wait to finally meet you in person :)

7. Thank you very much Jade. I like the red in my hair too. I really appreciate the kind words and all the advice you give to me :)

8. Thank you very much Al. I enjoy talking to you in chat very much as well :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I, for one, haven't chatted much at all with Crystal but I do hope she's there to chat with in person when I'm there in December. She sounds awesome.

great report Reaper.

10. It's awesome reviews.

I love it !! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. I know...we definately need to fix that Crumbie...I hope I am here during your visit as well. It would be great to get to know you better. :)

12. [​IMG]

13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Yes she is!!!