Mixie Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BaseballRick, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I know...first post is a review, must be a shill. Actually, I am a long term lurker dating back to the days of gppays. I recieved my first real advice from Arctic Bear when he and Lady Bear were still together in Alaska. I have learned a lot along the way. Thanks to this board and others I broke my brothel cherry with Nakita and experienced Chloe Daniels.

I believe there are more lurkers like me. We have lived enough to realize adding another notch to the belt isn't where it's at. We long to add memorable "life experiences". One of those moments in time that last forever. We believe we are still young bucks, heck I even drive the sports car of my youthful dreams.

On to Mixie. I first met Mixie in October 2011. The pictures only tell part of the story. Of course she is an incredibly cute, young stunner. But the pictures cannot express how she lights up the room or how she moves in a dress. I had pressing plans at the Love Ranch but just had to spend some time getting to know this beautiful young woman. I was oh so tempted but off to the Love Ranch I went. I spent the rest of the trip having a fantastic time at the Love Ranch.

I spent the last year feeling as though I missed something really special that day at the Bunny Ranch. Over time my expectations of this woman continued to build. I have lived long enough to know that the fantasy I had built in my own mind was not realistic, nor was it fair to Mixie.

This week I returned to the Bunny Ranch. The line up was spectacular...and on a Wednesday afternoon following the Poker Run...I was awestruck. Honestly, I was thrilled that Mixie was not in the line up. She could not possibly meet my fantasy expectations. An hour or so later I was at the bar enjoying the after glow of a fantastic party and of course the view. Then Mixie walked by.

It's been three days since I first partied with Mixie. Thinking of her brings an instant smile to my face. I walk with a bounce I have not had for years. I now understand why guys write reviews, I am transported back in time for a few minutes. You'll understand why I was moved to write this review if you ever have the opportunity to walk down that long hall with Mixie. I'll never forget the moment she looked up into my eyes, flashed that smile........

2. Nice review! Mixie is an amazing girl.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Nice review!!! Mixie is a Special Lady!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Mixie is a special lady. nice review for an amazing lady.

5. So happy you were able to witness the nice experience in person she is quite the lady :D

6. Nice review !!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. This is such a lovely review, Rick! Thank you so much for the kind words. You have no idea how happy I am that we met, and I look forward to walking down that long hall with you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Aww! Thanks, baby. You're pretty special too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Great Review..

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

SeXXXy review!!! Yummy

11. Thanks, gorgeous!

12. Thanks sexy!

13. Mixie is so much fun in her parties! xoxoxo

14. So are YOU! :mrgreen:

15. Very sexy review!!!

16. Her pictures are beautiful, but definitely don't do her justice. She is a knockout!

17. So, I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard from Mixie in the last few years? She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth around about early 2015 or so. I was in contact with her for a short while a year or so before this and attempting to set up what amounted to my ultimate fantasy, with her perfectly at its core. She was so sweet and attentive to every detail and even seemed downright excited to be a part of it. Sadly, it never came to fruition at the time, however she was so ideal for it and we spoke so much about it then, that I can't even so much as imagine anyone else fulfilling it anymore. I always hoped to still set this up with her as the perfect woman in my ultimate fantasy. I'm sure she has likely simply moved on in her life and such things are to be expected, but oh what a shame to have missed out on an opportunity with this spectacularly gorgeous woman it would be. Does anyone know what's become of her? All of her old contact information is no longer valid, sadly. I would live to hear anything at all anyone may know.

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @mixierose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Aww, dang. I got excited there for a moment, thinking I'd actually maybe gotten a reply to this. Sigh... Oh well.

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Mixie Rose is long retired and I doubt she will ever return. She has long been one of my all time favorites and I wish her all the best.