High Praise for Ruby Rae !!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by chrisgo, Aug 1, 2012.

1. After about a year of waiting, I finally managed to make a trip out to Reno and the Love Ranch. On my last visit, Ruby had just started working there and I was lucky to have run into her and discover what an amazing young woman she is. I scheduled some time with her again this trip and had another great and very memorable time.

The essence of a party with Ruby is the combination of the physical and the non-physical. On the physical side, she is a 10 pure and simple: Beautiful face, great legs and a petite drop-dead-gorgeous body. She's even prettier than in her pictures - doesn't seem possible, but photos don't capture her liveliness (more about that later). Her skills between the sheets are exceptional! I love giving and receiving oral and she is the best at both. I also like to mix it up and keep it playful and she followed right along. The first time I was with her I was overly-excited and jumped right in. The second time, I took it much slower. Both times she was accommodating and went with the flow. My point is: I think you'll be happy whatever your wants - Ruby makes it a point to tailor her parties to you.

But that's just half the story. What puts it over the top is all the rest. Ruby is one of the most genuine people I know. open-hearted, a good listener, smart, witty, fun-loving and funny! Both parties, she spent some time with me in the parlor catching up and making a real connection. I've never felt like we had nothing to say to each other, which adds to the fun. We continued to talk, laugh and have a good time all during the party.  Ruby is also incredibly mature for her age with a self-awareness and confidence that's both rare and sexy. You remember that really popular, sexy girl in college - the one everyone wanted to hang out with and you always wanted to get with? That's Ruby!

I could go on, but I think I've made my point. If there are skeptics out there who think it's all just an act, I dare you to meet her yourself and still say so afterwards. 

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Great review, chris! You definitely captured what an experience with Ruby is all about.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!! Great to hear about Ruby!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Chrisgo and Crock know what I have known for about 8 months now.

Sometimes I get wordy with my reviews and yours sums her up perfectly! Her approach before, during and after a party is unbelievable. As I said to her a few days ago, I don't know how serious I was about visiting the ranch when I first wrote her, but how she handled things before, and now during and after our parties is top notch. As much as this is about sex, Ruby excels at ALL aspects of the experience.

5. It was so good to see you again, sweetie! I had a great time with you last summer and an even better time with you this summer! You are a pleasure to be around and I very much like spending intimate time with you :) I'm glad that we got to know each other even better this trip. Look forward to seeing you again next year!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Awww :)

7. :) Thank you for being so sweet, ss! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I get such a nice feeling reading reviews again, so many happy guests.

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]