LOVE RANCHE'S ST PATTY'S PARTY WITH CINDI LARUE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by auron79, May 8, 2012.

1. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

For a few months I've gotten to know Cindi and I couldn't wait to see her again after meeting her briefly on a past trip. I made it for St Patty's weekend and we made an appointment for that Friday later on in the night. Cindi came out all dressed up for the ocassion. WOW, she looked SEXY!!! We sat together, had some drinks and mingled with the the rest of the board members and ladies. It was alot of fun. She is really easy going and sooo easy to talk with. Late into the night we left for some private time together and I won't go into any details but it was a mindblowing experience! Thank you Cindi for an AMAZING time. You are a awesome awesome person and I can't wait to have more experiences with you.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! Cindi is such a sweetheart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. No thank you for the wonderful night and the monster energy drink lol. I can't wait to have you again my dearest friend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

No no no no THANK YOU!!! Can't wait to have you again and we will. Promise. ;)
    We're gonna need more Monsters though. LOL

6. Yeah we are lol we ran out at one point lol.

7. i'm so glad you had a great time with cindi. i know first hand how fantastic she really is!!! :wink:

8. Thank you Isis, I had an amazing time with him and can't wait to do it again.

9. Our next time we need to fall asleep next to each other :p

10. Great review. [smilie=happy.gif]

11. Miss you baby. I had an amazing time with you

12. Can't wait for round 2 LOL :mrgreen:

13. Missing you cutie.

14. I hope you make it out for your birthday baby. Kisses to you.

15. See you soon sweety pie.