Share This Page

torilux

Member, Female, 36

I'm here at Love Ranch North! Come n' get it ;) Jul 7, 2016

torilux was last seen:
Jul 8, 2016
    1. torilux
      torilux
      I'm here at Love Ranch North! Come n' get it ;)
    2. torilux
      torilux
      The Thinking Man's Tart
      1. pantera, Caleb007 and thunderstorm like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 27, 1987 (Age: 36)
    One of my favorite ways to spend my time is by whisking you away with me into a more transcendent state. My demeanor is effortlessly effervescent and graceful, and yet I can command a room when the moment calls for it.

I treasure stimulating conversation - people are endlessly fascinating to me! A voracious reader and consumer of the arts - I’m highly inquisitive and curious. I find myself always seeking new, fresh adventures and interesting challenges in life.

My body is lovingly toned by daily yoga; my mind, a tranquil garden, as I meditate daily. My figure is petite yet lusciously well proportioned, with creamy, glowing skin. A traditional Japanese-style phoenix covers the toned curve of my back.

Sparkling, doll-like hazel eyes compliment my glistening and soft jet-black hair, which falls down to the middle of my back. My skin is baby soft, and I enjoy wearing light scents that provoke romantic and optimistic feelings. A blend of pressed petals, tea leaves, vanilla, and sweet orange create an enchanting sensory experience, or at times I wear a subtle vanilla essential oil in all the right spots.

You’re the kind of person who loves a woman who is well-read, artistic, sophisticated, sensual, soft and warm, I’m the perfect balance: adventurous yet calm and comforting, a touch rebellious, yet sweet natured and collected.
    [​IMG]
    I’m interested in meeting people who are as kind, respectful, and fun as I am. Are you someone who longs for a truly present, attentive and doting companion? Do you seek for a truly graceful “lady in the streets,” who, in a private setting, will ignite your passion, delight you and treat you like the true and deserving gentleman that you are?

I cater to all kinds of people, including men, women, couples, TV/TS, virgins, widows and widowers, persons with disabilities, mature people and folks who are just a little rusty, and in need of some companionship!