pantera's Recent Activity

1. pantera replied to the thread ∞ Providing a Warm and Safe Space for People on the Autism Spectrum ∞.

Thank you Audrey. I try :) :) :)

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:47 PM
  2. pantera replied to the thread About Me My New Website ❤️ *Under Construction*.

Yes it’s pretty fun to work on too.

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:45 PM
  3. pantera replied to the thread PIC THREAD -♥️♥️- KEEP UP with Pantera!! (Pictures & Updates)*LAST PAGE FOR LATEST CONTENT.

Oops forgot to share here :) [IMG]

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:14 AM
  4. pantera replied to the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

I have a lot of fun on our outdates too!! :)

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  5. pantera liked shyguy55's post in the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

Outdates with you are so fun pantera. Those we have had together were great and I love all of the suggestions you have for more here!

6. pantera liked shyguy55's post in the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

And a beautiful, soft lady you are, inside and out...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. pantera replied to the thread ⬥◆ The Kink & Fetish MENU with Pantera ◆⬥.

Hi there! My fetish and kink menu has been updated. Hope you enjoy <3

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  8. pantera replied to the thread ∞ Providing a Warm and Safe Space for People on the Autism Spectrum ∞.

Thanks so much for your support, Cumisha. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  9. pantera posted a new thread.

About Me ⭐️GFE with Pantera: A Personal Introduction ⭐️

[ATTACH] For those yet to meet me, allow me to introduce myself—I'm Pantera, a spirited woman with a passion for joy and a thirst for...

IMG_5031.jpeg Untitled Project copy.jpg Untitled Project.jpg

Forum: World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  10. pantera replied to the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

It's okay! Next time try to remember that I'm a lady, who's very soft and has a lot of feelings. No need to be a meanie. ❤️

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:09 AM
  11. pantera replied to the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

Jokes aren’t a strong suit for you, let’s just stick to story telling.

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:13 AM
  12. pantera replied to the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

You’re so sweet! Thank you, Ellie!! ❤️

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  13. pantera replied to the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

Ouch! That’s literally the meanest thing I’ve ever heard.

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  14. pantera replied to the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

Also, if you decide to use this as a guide for a date outside of the ranches, I will have to chaperone and be a part of all activities,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:50 PM
  15. pantera replied to the thread ♕ Outdates/Overnights: Recommendations for Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe, & Las Vegas ♕.

Yes… but take one of us instead. Me first. lol

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:30 PM