Marcus
Last Activity:
Aug 7, 2019
Birthday:
Apr 12, 1984 (Age: 40)

Share This Page

Marcus

New Member, Male, 40

I go through lots of comments and see very pretty girls that don't seem to be around anymore? At the ranches i couldn't find Cherry or Dolly Aug 7, 2019

Marcus was last seen:
Aug 7, 2019
    1. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Hi babe we are having our annual St Patricks Crawl event this weekend. Come say hello and lets get to know each other better! XOXO -KK
    2. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! DM me on here or email me~ [email protected] ♥xoxo♥
    3. Marcus
      Marcus
      I go through lots of comments and see very pretty girls that don't seem to be around anymore? At the ranches i couldn't find Cherry or Dolly
      1. Leo Goodale likes this.
      2. Marcus
        Marcus
        It appears i have to make a twitter account to keep up with the latest of what the girls are posting, because this site doesn't seem very well maintained or updated
        Aug 7, 2019
        Leo Goodale likes this.
      3. Leo Goodale
        Leo Goodale
        CherryLane has gone to ChickenRanch in Las Vegas as for Dolly I'm not sure but I have read that she's retired, don't know whether that's true or not. Dolly has certainly moved elsewhere. It's probably for the best to make a twitter account so your upto speed with events that happens on here.
        Aug 7, 2019
    4. Marcus
      Marcus
      Well after touring all of the ranches i didnt get the chance to come online until now. I like Kit Kat but the other places seem run down.
      1. Leo Goodale likes this.
    5. Marcus
      Marcus
      Thinking about coming out tonight but not sure if I have enough money. Really looking forward to meeting with lots of you girls and party
    6. Marcus
      Marcus
      Well so far I have seen a lot. I am looking forward to visiting and glad I seen that this was an option.
      1. Vixen likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 12, 1984 (Age: 40)