Jun 22, 2021

Following 1

Birthday:
Jun 22, 1958 (Age: 65)
semi Retired

Share This Page

John L

New Member, Male, 65, from Napa Valley

Hi, This is John, I want to come visit very soon! Whats a good day to come up? Jun 12, 2021

John L was last seen:
Jun 22, 2021
    1. John L
      John L
      Hi, This is John, I want to come visit very soon! Whats a good day to come up?
      1. Air Force Amy
        Air Force Amy
        Every day (and night) is a good day to be at the Bunnyranch honey. Please email me for my schedule if you would like to see me. I would love to see you honey! [email protected]
        Jun 13, 2021
    2. raz42071
      raz42071
      Chicken Ranch is jumping the gun. May 1 is possible and hopeful. But the counties need to present their case next month before being approved. They just being irresponsible by saying May 1 when they didn't even know if they'll be approved yet.....smh
    3. John L
      John L
      Good Morning everyone!! When will the Nevada lockdown be lifted for the brothels, specifically the Bunny Ranch... I have been waiting...
      1. Old Nick
        Old Nick
        May 1 is the day that Lyon County might look at opening brothels. Other counties might just open them. Chicken Ranch said, “May 1? Fuck it! We’re opening!”
        Mar 11, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 22, 1958 (Age: 65)
    semi Retired
    I'm a gentleman who likes the finer things in life. I' a widower of almost three years now, I feel now that I can get back out and enjoy life now. I want to come and visit the ranches...now that covid is done with. The whole dating thing for me is not for me...I would rather have an honest lady to have fun with.

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number: