Share This Page

JFwolfpac1

New Member, Male, 41, from Colorado Springs

New here and looking for advice Feb 8, 2022

JFwolfpac1 was last seen:
Feb 14, 2022
    1. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! Message me on here or email me: [email protected]
    2. foreverman
      foreverman
      Welcome to the board. Be a gentlemen. If you show the ladies respect, they will respect you. Try not to be nervous. I was my first time, however the lady I chose put me at ease right away. Be on time or let them know you'll be late. If you would like a 2 girl (who doesn't) chose a lady and let her pick the 2nd. If you can't make an appt. and have to cancel, your deposit will still be there for another time.
      1. JFwolfpac1 likes this.
      2. JFwolfpac1
        JFwolfpac1
        Good to know about deposit! I was wondering what happens if I can't make for some reason
        Feb 11, 2022
        foreverman likes this.
    3. raz42071
      raz42071
      I'd say if you have someone particular in mind, put down deposit(10-20%) so they can have time set aside to ensure no one else books them during the time you plan a visit. Also when you negotiate be up front about what your looking for. Different ladies have different menus so you want to be sure to find a lady that can accommodate what your looking for in an appointment.
    4. raz42071
      raz42071
      Welcome to the boards. Been a client for over 15 years. Feel free to dm with any questions.
      1. JFwolfpac1
        JFwolfpac1
        Thanks for the welcome! Any words of advice for a 1st timer? Messaged a couple of ladies so far and have a conversation going.
        Feb 10, 2022
    5. JFwolfpac1
      JFwolfpac1
      New here and looking for advice
      1. KikiLover likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. HaleyHeart
        HaleyHeart
        You may email the ladies or call the ranch to schedule an appointment. Please call ahead to the house of your choice and they can discuss local options for places to stay and tell you about our drivers that may be able to assist you when you arrive. Thank you, Haley <3
        Feb 9, 2022
      4. JFwolfpac1
        JFwolfpac1
        Thanks for the pointers! If I was to schedule an appt., how soon should I try to book? I'm not able to do anything in the next week but is like 2 months in advance too soon?
        Feb 9, 2022
      5. HaleyHeart
        HaleyHeart
        I believe that depends on the lady.
        Feb 9, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 25, 1982 (Age: 41)
    Hello. I have been out of a relationship going on a year now and looking to rediscover my drive and fulfill some fantasies as well. Figured this is a good time to mark some things off the wish list and visit the ranch sometime.