CamiParker's Recent Activity

1. CamiParker replied to the thread Cami Parker Outfit of the Day.

Maybe gift giving is just your personal love language, and that’s why it’s so effortless for you? My love languages are acts of service...

May 9, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  2. CamiParker liked RayAdverb's post in the thread Cami Parker Outfit of the Day.

I'm actually really good at gift giving. It's like this weird ability I have. Even though I am bad at communicating directly, I'm...

May 9, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  3. CamiParker attached a file to the thread Cami Parker Outfit of the Day.

Casual shopping day looking for Mother’s Day Gifts for my mom and Madame Suzette… I get terrible gift giving anxiety, like nothing I...

IMG_5362.jpeg May 8, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  4. CamiParker attached a file to the thread Bikini weather at the Ranch!!.

[ATTACH] Home Sweet Home… trading on my beautiful ship for a friends boat … just tooling around in the Bay today… feel so lucky to...

IMG_8040.jpeg May 8, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  5. CamiParker liked SailorB's post in the thread About Me Nikki Askaway- Turn the page of my open book <3.

Some great information thanks for sharing have a great day.

May 8, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  6. CamiParker attached a file to the thread About Me Nikki Askaway- Turn the page of my open book <3.

You forget to say : “I love 2 girl parties with my wonderful Bestie Cami because we have so much fun playing together and she’s a good...

IMG_3616.jpeg IMG_3720.jpeg May 8, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  7. CamiParker attached a file to the thread Cami Parker Outfit of the Day.

[ATTACH] This is my puppy Zeus! He’s 8 months old!

D9B5AD5B-ABE8-4FED-8AA1-A830412A1BAA.jpeg May 8, 2024 at 8:39 AM
  8. CamiParker replied to the thread Cami Parker Outfit of the Day.

You’re welcome!! I love sharing all my wonderful adventures with my friends!!

May 8, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  9. CamiParker liked origlegman's post in the thread Cami Parker Outfit of the Day.

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Beautiful photos Cami. Thank you for sharing! [smilie=heart fill with...

May 8, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  10. CamiParker attached a file to the thread Cami Parker Outfit of the Day.

Nature is a miracle… it always reminds you to count your blessings…

IMG_5040.jpeg IMG_5035.jpeg IMG_5039.jpeg IMG_5119.jpeg IMG_5125.jpeg May 7, 2024 at 8:52 AM
  11. CamiParker attached a file to the thread Bikini weather at the Ranch!!.

Who’s taking me on my next cruise??? I’m the best cruise buddy you could hope for.. smart, pretty, polite, fun, well mannered, well...

IMG_5238.jpeg May 7, 2024 at 8:29 AM
  12. CamiParker attached a file to the thread “What’s Your Favourite Snacks?” Thread.

How about a beverage cart? I always thought it would be fun to have one at the ranch… but manned by sexy bunnies, of course!! [ATTACH]

IMG_5087.jpeg May 7, 2024 at 8:20 AM
  13. CamiParker attached a file to the thread “What’s Your Favourite Snacks?” Thread.

[ATTACH] The Holland America Mariners Cocktail ! (Specially formulated for guests belonging to the Mariners Society, which is serially...

IMG_4545.jpeg May 6, 2024 at 6:55 AM
  14. CamiParker replied to the thread “What’s Your Favourite Snacks?” Thread.

Thank you my Sweet Darling!! I appreciate you, as always!!

May 6, 2024 at 6:50 AM
  15. CamiParker liked SailorB's post in the thread “What’s Your Favourite Snacks?” Thread.

Enjoy and looking extra beautiful.

May 6, 2024 at 6:50 AM