1. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Welcome back sexy goddess xoxo xoxo
    2. kevinz0071
      kevinz0071
      Huuuuuugs have a nice day
    3. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Good morning sexy lady hope you have a great day and wonderful weekend xoxo xoxo
    4. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Hey there sexy lady
    5. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 11/11

After we finished we laid next to each other and exchanged more meaningful dialogue until it was time for me to go. I left the ranch with another priceless experience with Azalea. When I planned this trip It was going to be a one time thing. But Ms. Azalea Gold change my mind very easily and I plan to come back and see her again. Thank you Azalea!
    6. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 10/11

With two more days left in Reno. It was a very easy decision to go see Azalea again! She agreed to have me as soon as I asked. This time we kept it at the ranch. We got intimate right away. She figure out my body and was able to stimulate me even greater. I wasn’t able to last as long this time. But my orgasms was much more intense, to where it was so stimulating to even pull out after I finished.
    7. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 9/11

The intimacy was so great, she brought soo much energy and really worn me out! I’m I had a tough time lasting as long as I did. Her body looked flawless from every angle I got. She was so kind that she allowed me to finish when I wanted and slowed the pace when I needed.

It was a mind blowing and priceless experience that I will never forget. I found more than what I was looking for with Azalea.
    8. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 8/11

When it was time to get intimate, I was blow away! She made me feel relaxed and that she genuinely wanted to take apart as much as I did! I was dumbstruck again by her flawless body, well proportion in all the right places and booty that looks bigger out of jeans. I wouldn’t change anything about her body.
    9. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 7/11

In our outdate I took her to a trampoline park, that we both admitted that it was out of comfort zones. We ended up having a really great time, letting loose and just being ourselves. Our outdate was well paced and felt very natural. I’m glad I was able to make her feel relaxed and safe around me. I felt that I really got the chance to know the real person that she is.
    10. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 6/11

We connected immediately! I ended up taking her to Reno for our outdate. On drive to and from Reno we shared so much about each other. That included our past, passions, vulnerabilities, goals and so much more. A very genuine and satisfying connection.
    11. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 5/11

She asked me where I was coming from and what I did for a living. Made it easy for me to reveal that I did had an establish budget due to my occupation of choice. The negotiation process was a lot easier than I thought it would be and she gave me a discount for being a military veteran. She worked with my budget and we were able to agree on an outdate!
    12. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 4/11

Azalea Gold then finally came out and I was instantly dumbstruck by her beauty, and tall slim curve figure. She was so much more stunning and breath taking in person. Her vibe, toned of voice and body language was very mellow and down to earth. Really help me clam down my nerves even more. It was really easy to be myself around her immediately. She then gave me a tour of the ranch.
    13. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 3/11

Then the day of my appointment came, I was so nervous that I couldn’t even pronounce her name correctly when the doorbell gentlemen asked me who I came to see. Ms. Azalea Gold wasn’t ready when I arrived, which ended being a blessing in disguise. Which allowed me time to talk with with the Bartender who was friendly, social and well informed about the ranch. Which calmed my nerves.
    14. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 2/11

So I emailed her and advised her that I wanted to book two weeks in advanced. She immediately understood and made it happen. And throughout those two weeks I asked if I can change our appointment to different times. She was again very quick to reply and matched my emails enthusiasm. She was very flexible that I ended changing my appointment from the evening to the morning and a whole day earlier.
    15. John Peyton
      John Peyton
      Part 1/11

I had the great pleasure and good fortune to have booked an appointment with the beautiful Azalea Gold. I was very satisfying priceless experience from the very beginning of her first email reply to the final goodbye at the ranch.

As soon as I saw her in the Message Board I was immediately interested. Pictures of her very captivating foxy illustration of natural beauty made it difficult to look away.
    16. Power&glory83
      Power&glory83
      Thanks for the follow azalea. Welcome to the message boards
    17. origlegman
      origlegman
      Welcome to the Board and the Ranches Azalea and best wishes for a very successful visit! I’m looking forward to meeting and getting to know you.
    18. Harley83
      Harley83
      Welcome AZALEA GOLD
    19. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Welcome. Best wishes on a great tour at BR's
    20. Nate in the box
      Nate in the box
      Welcome Azalea. I hope you have a good tour at the bunny ranch :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 23, 2000 (Age: 23)
    Bunny babe
    Hi, my name is Azalea❣️ Just like the beautiful flower you might be aware of:) I am new to the Bunny Ranch but don’t think of me as an inexperienced Woman. I am most definitely intrigued by the art of sex. I am always down to try new things and I enjoy myself while doing so. I love to please and fulfill the sexual desires of someone who admires my beauty. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 5’9 with a sexy, slender, and curvy body. I have long blonde healthy hair and blue eyes. These features I have gave me the confidence and passion to aim towards a modeling career. Some of my other passions are horse back riding, makeup, and exotic dancing. But anyways that’s enough about me, tell me about yourself.