MinnieBea

Love love love ❤️

Love love love ❤️
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      iigreatoneii

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

I love this picture! And your boobs do look bigger in this picture as well. This means I need to get back there cause it's obviously been too long since my last visit.

[​IMG]

Funny little fact about me, most of my life I've had a thing for blondes, then I met you and all that changed.

You are so amazing and beautiful, in my eyes perfect in every way imaginable.

I feel so fortunate to have crossed paths with you in my life, and will be forever grateful for the chance to get to know you.

You're so terrific Minnie, I can't say it enough. I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but you know how I feel about you..

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
      BigDaddy76 likes this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      BigDaddy76
      Wow..... What a Super Sexy Pic..... I Absolutely LOVE the Hair ( have a thing for Braids)!!!
      I also noticed that your Tongue is pierced (that's So cool.... We have that in common!!!)

I Can't say anything Else..... There are No Words in the English Language that can Describe your Beauty..... Can't ....Be....... Done.......;)
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      jrothschild
      Yasssss
      You and iigreatoneii like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    KitKat Ranch Pics
    Uploaded By:
    MinnieBea
    Date:
    Nov 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    447.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1538px
    Height:
    2048px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone X
    Date / Time:
    2018:11:08 12:57:14
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 125
    Focal Length:
    2.87 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).