JaylaJameson

Do you enjoy the hot tub?

I'd love to get in our hot tub here at The Love Ranch. I'd just hate to get in there alone, I'll buy your first drink. Did I mention that one should never enter a hot tub with clothing on? The detergent from your suit creates bubbles. I guess we'll just have to get in naked.

Do you enjoy the hot tub?
JaylaJameson, Dec 8, 2016
You and RandamnHero like this.
    • BrooklynMoore
      Sexy beauty
    • JaylaJameson
      Thank you BrooklynMoore! I can imagine you and I in the hot tub here at The Love Ranch. Theres nothing better than receiving oral underwater! Imagine the two of us with some lucky client in the hot tub here. I'd give him a pair of goggles so he can watch me bring you pleasure. He'd end up bobbing his head up out the water trying to watch you scream with pleasure. By the way, is there a noise ordinance around here?
      You like this.
    • BrooklynMoore
      @JaylaJameson I love that, client wouldnt know what to do, if we got together[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Loveranch South Pics
    Uploaded By:
    JaylaJameson
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    34.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    825px
    Height:
    811px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).