Follower Only -Non-Pro

For my special followers. These are pictures are non pro taken and some fun ones. I appreciate you guys!!

Ashlyn Sparks, Oct 29, 2017
You, Kayut, Scottie March Hare and 14 others like this.
    • LarryK
      I "liked" both the pro and non-pro albums because I was afraid my finger would fall off from tapping the "like" for each and every picture and video. Because they are all[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]. Thank you for sharing them with us .
      You and little eddie like this.
    • Ben Wade
      The photo poses and short videos are just as good if not better in the pro photo album as they show how stunning you are in a natural state.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Ben Wade
      Ashlyn, an unbelievably album with creative poses and a beautiful woman ---- I certainly would not term it a non-pro album as the shots are just as great as your pro shots if not better [smilie=hot over you.gif];)[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Kayut
      Wow! I like you!
    • little eddie
      Anyone know what became of Ashlyn? My first contact when I started following the ranches. Never stop thinking of her and wishing her well.
    • LarryK
      @little eddie. I believe she left the business. Her Twitter posts are entirely about corvettes and racing. Looks like she owns a corvette sales and service company.
    There are no comments to display.