Follower Only -Non-Pro

For my special followers. These are pictures are non pro taken and some fun ones. I appreciate you guys!!

Ashlyn Sparks, Oct 29, 2017
You, Kayut, Scottie March Hare and 14 others like this.
    • Ashlyn Sparks
      Should be NON-Pro album...lol..

None of my pictures are edited in either of the albums for you guys, I don't cover or hide my little flaws and will take care of you with me as I am :p
      You, Ben Wade, LarryK and 6 others like this.
    • little eddie
      You couldn't improve it. Love you the way you are.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    • greeneyedude
      Thanks I’m flattered
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Patrickj
      Heck we all have some type of flaws. Still looking for yours. None of us are picture perfect. It is how one acts and treat people that speaks louder then any picture could[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]
    • Ashlyn Sparks
      Afternoon Guys,

So I am going to start doing follower Fridays, where I either add a video or special picture for you guys in one of your albums. Let me know if you have anything that would really kick it up for you! I appreciate you and love to please you!

Today's video is up let me know if it works!

Always
      Ashlyn
      [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    • little eddie
      Oh Thank You.. Love them all. Especially liked the short video, handling the breast and licking your lips. Would like to see shots leaning forward with both breasts hanging.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Big Mike
      Wonderful pictures shared by an amazing woman
    • Ashlyn Sparks
      Guys SO sorry I have not posted anything new. I can not upload media at all right now. I am trying to get it fixed but will post as soon as I can. I can not wait to post my new cheer outfit and your video!

Ashlyn [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Gigaweb
      Just amazing...
    • niceguy76
      Love these casual pics. It helps show how genuine and beautiful Ashlyn is. Thanks for all you do for us Livestream viewers, Ashlyn!
    There are no comments to display.