Marlin Groce Jr

20th Class Reunion

thats me in the Black Shirt Marlin Groce Jr LIve stream Recap Guru. These are my good friends I graduated with from Indian Valley HS 20 years ago

20th Class Reunion
    • Perseus
      Hey Marlin, can't help but notice the banner behind you. So the woman on your right is "Sweet". You are "Spicy" The babe in red is "hot Garlic" and the joe on the end is "Tangy Jerk" ??
    • Marlin Groce Jr
      @Perseus They are good friends of mine. I like how you compare the sauces of my lady friends and my buddy. Lady on the Right is Sunnie, shes is very nice and sweetheart to me despite shes married with 2 kids. The Lady in Red is Ashley,another True Friend and a Lovely Lady both inn and out Married with 2 kids too. The Joe on the end is Jack we on the Jr high football team together in 9th grade and Had world cultures class together when we were Jrs in High School. Hes a character is own right too, He married a Gorgeous Blonde with a kid. I known to these folks as the True Warrior of Indian Valley with a impeccable memory of my school years and known Sports historian as well. They also know I am genuine guy with a big heart. Awesome Comparing the ladies and my pal too.
    • RunningSquirrel
    • Marlin Groce Jr
      @RunningSquirrel Anytime buddy. I missed the 2 weeks of LRN's live streams watching Youth Baseball games and 20th Class Reunion. Those 3 people in the pic with me it was worth it but I will be tuning in this week's live streams.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Other Pics
    Uploaded By:
    Marlin Groce Jr
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    60.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    960px
    Height:
    720px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).