Positivity chain

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 20, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Spirit is like the wind, in that we can’t see it but can see its effects, which are profound.” - Jimmy Carter

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain

3. “Moving forward, is easier, if you quit looking back.”

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” - Beyoncé Knowles

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There never was any heart truly great and generous, that was not also tender and compassionate.” - Robert Frost

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - Robert Louis Stevenson

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.” - Vivian Greene

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity, because if you're passionate about something, then you're more willing to take risks.” - Yo-Yo Ma

9. TRYING TO BE AND STAY POSITIVE
    1A06FCA2-103A-49A4-AAC1-9A0933CBECD8.jpeg

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.” - J.K. Rowling

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.” - Roy Disney

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The moment you accept responsibility for EVERYTHING in your life is the moment you gain the power to change ANYTHING in your life.” - Hal Elrod

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.” - Carl Jung

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Joy is increased by spreading it to others.” - Robert Murray M'Cheyne

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Listening is an art that requires attention over talent, spirit over ego and, others over self.” - Dean Jackson

Last edited: Aug 25, 2023
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“If you become a helper of hearts, springs of wisdom will flow from your heart.” - Jalal ad-Din Rum

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“ Life is short so break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and, never regret anything that makes you smile.” - Mark Twain

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“You always gain by giving love.” - Reese Witherspoon

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. Who, being loved, is poor? ” - Oscar Wilde

22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

JadeMonroe and SummerAdair like this.
  23. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Old Sicilian saying: a house without a woman is poor.
    And that's one of the many reasons I love this house!

joe carbols likes this.
  24. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
    William James

JamieJupiter and joe carbols like this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

It’s a Great Day to Be Alive!!

Cancer is NOT a Death Sentence!

Joseph 02:09

JamieJupiter likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Here's a Positive Thought For Today:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_8961.jpg

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.” - Victor Hugo

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.” - Helen Keller

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Have patience with all things, but, first of all with yourself.” - Saint Francis

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A smile is a light in the window of the soul indicating that the heart is at home.” - Christian D. Larson

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.” - Albert Schweitzer

32. It doesn't matter what others are doing...it matters what you are doing...

33. I love this feed!! And I love the sandpaper thing that is great for me this morning!!

JadeMonroe and DaphneGaspard like this.