❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

A huge shout out to all the members of these forums!!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Shout out and a big wet face-suck for Bryce Stevens. Hi darlin'.

Edit: Geez, tough room..

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    BryceStevens likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to All the New Ladies just starting... Welcome!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

BryceStevens likes this.
  4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @59FenderSuper for the shout out. I'm sending a great big shout out back to you 59FenderSuper!!!

5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @59FenderSuper for the shout out. You're very sweet, it's easy to be kind to you!!

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to All the Ladies on this Easter Day!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

BryceStevens likes this.
  7. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

Shout out to the goddess Ms. Sable Renae hope your birthday weekend is going the way you want it to.

Shoutout to my friends @BryceStevens; @AliceLittle; @AishaShah and @DesertRose...thanks for being my friends. Happy Easter to all who celebrate. Be sure to include some Rock and Roll.

Shoutout to all the women I haven't communicated with, yet.

BryceStevens and AishaShah like this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Madison Malone!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Misty Matrix!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bobbi Besos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens and CaseyCross like this.
  21. K.C. Dyamondz
    Chat with Me

K.C. Dyamondz Well-Known Member

BryceStevens and RyanTaylor like this.
  22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

BryceStevens and K.C. Dyamondz like this.
  23. Thank ya darlin! It's been lovely spending time with you!!

K.C. Dyamondz likes this.
  24. K.C. Dyamondz
    Chat with Me

25. K.C. Dyamondz
    Chat with Me

The pleasure was definitely all mine you pretty kitty (meow). [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ruby Rae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

BryceStevens likes this.
  27. Aaw, thank you for the shout out, @origlegman! :D

28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you 59FenderSuper for including me in your shoutouts!! A big shout out right back at you!!

29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @origlegman for including me in your shout outs. A great big shout out back to you!!

30. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

Bryce, you've been so good to me, I will always shout out to you...you are a terrific person and have the most gorgeous smile. I actually can pretty much extrapolate the look of your face, even without your eyes. I can tell your smile touches your eyes. I have a hug and a kiss reserved for you...big ol' 6'3" hug...

BryceStevens likes this.
  31. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens likes this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]