Zoey and Ondine

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rapid, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

Zoey means “popularity”, and is she! Watching her positive interactions with coworkers is an amazing sight. I wish the whole world could get along like Zoey. Wars would cease to exist.

In a French folk tale Ondine was a nymph water goddess.

The urban dictionary defines nymph as a “young, usually slim and slightly-built female, considered sexually desirable”. She certainly is sexually desirable. As to the “slightly-built” part, not so much. All you breastmen need to meet her.

The alternate definition is “if short for nympho or nymphomaniac : a woman who craves as much good sex as she can get, but for obvious social reasons at least partly on her own terms”. Well, I certainly got some really good sex.

Ondine is definitely a goddess and I would love to get wet with her.

Enough of name meanings. What we really have is a pair of beautiful, intelligent ladies.

Zoey is short, cute, and fun. Ondine is tall, beautiful, and fun. Both have killer bodies. Both are a joy to party with.

I am a lucky, lucky guy because I managed to party with both of them at the same time. What an experience!

I can’t wait to do it again.

John N Ga likes this.
  2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Fun report Rapid...from the sounds of it you are "living the dream" and we appreciate you sharing. T

3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

With Those 3 you could definitely see and feel the holiday cheer flowing thru them they looked so very cheerfull with twinkles in theirs eyes the entire evening [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]thank for sharing moments of your gleeful energy with us in the Sagebrush Parlor

4. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

We had *so* much fun with you!!! Can't wait to show you more of my magic tantra tricks for multiple experiences, and party again next time! <3 you rock.