RANCH SPECIAL Your Fantasies Fulfilled With Addison and Friends (hot pics)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Addison, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Multiple Girl Fantasy

Have you had multiple women worshipping your throbbing member at the same time?

Have you had the privilege to witness multiple beauties enjoy eachothers femine mystique?

Have you had the felt the power of multiple women climax in unison?

I have, and let me tell you... Its a sexual treasure to behold.

Allow me to help you direct this fantasy ship into reality waters. I have a secret list of babes we can play with... A secret list that can be shared with you.

Whether your fantasy is to witness this true feminine art form of pleasure or to be the center object of our feminine desire...

The sky is the limit
    . 48A4866A-AF55-4E00-B4D2-80EABB058FFD.png 7297A7A8-C365-48E4-B784-30AFEE0A0985.jpeg A5FF39D6-BC17-4557-9BD3-CBCDB565441B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2023
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

For me being in corrections, I'm tired of being in control and giving orders, my fantasy would be to have two beautiful ladies, who have amazing chemistry together sensually dominate me and take control of the session and see what might happen...

Addison likes this.
  3. Those are some of the most fun parties. Have you ever done a Sensual Domme party?

Clark DM and grizzly like this.
  4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Not that I know of! But I think it would be fun, new and very exciting [smilie=hot over you.gif]:D

Addison likes this.

5. It's kind of a specialty of mine. There's no need to be harsh when being dominant.

6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I like the sound of that, not too much for pain. I just want some one else leading the activities in a party

Addison likes this.
  7. sensual domination is about pleasure. No pain.

8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I love pleasure! I want to make sure those involved have good chemistry and good energy! I am a Lightworker, healing facilitator among a few other gifts

Addison likes this.
  9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I remember when you guys did that photoshoot, it came out soo cute!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Addison likes this.
  10. Thank you Kiki. It was a blast. Those ladies were class acts♥️♥️♥️

KikiLover likes this.