Your definition of a "regular" client

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adventure Guy, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,

Out of curiosity and from your perspective how do you define a "regular" client?

Is that a client who parties with you within a specific time period (e.g. at least once a week, once a month, once a quarter, etc.)? Or do you consider a "regular" client if they visit only once or twice a year but parties with you for example two or more times when they visit?

Thanks

2. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I believe that's a given as the word regular means something that happens frequently.
    Now the how frequently depends upon each individuals idea of regular.

3. MollyCox
    Chat with Me

MollyCox IM AT ACH & I AM YOUR BEST...COME & FIND OUT!!

I guess , well from what I know of it, my meaning for a regular, is someone that regularly visits me consistently. Why are you offering for me, cuz I would love to have you as my regular and youd love it too cuz I'm def worth it! If youre interested in visiting me, let me know. Ok Thanks xoxo

ChicagoBob, Adventure Guy and kmoney like this.
  4. My definition of A regular client is someone who makes plans to come to the Ranches as often as they can. Whether they live locally and are familiar faces for karaoke night, make it a weekend getaway once every few months, once a year when they have vacation time from work, or whenever they can just sneak away. :)

5. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

I agree with Roxy's definition 100% as a regular I pride myself on making the pilgrimage to the ranches whenever I can and enjoying it to the fullest

GemStoned, kmoney and DesertRose like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I agree with Roxy's definition too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and Adventure Guy like this.
  7. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Roxy - that is a great definition! Thank you for sharing.

Any ladies have a different definition of a "regular" client?

GemStoned and kmoney like this.
  8. KnowMe
    Chat with Me

KnowMe I can't talk with my mouth full. Its just rude.

The loosest definition I use, is if they see me multiple times, and I remember their name, face, and what they're into/conversations we've had in the past.

9. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi KnowMe - I like your definition too!

Slider and kmoney like this.
  10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Adventure Guy, I so agree with KnowMe! I have "regulars" who come 2-3 times a year, I have local "regulars" who might come monthly, I love when you are here and you party with me multiple times during your visit!
    Shelby
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree that Roxy Gold has the "Best Description" of a Regular Client.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and ChicagoBob like this.
  12. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

I don't know if I'm a regular, but I am notorious! :D:p:eek::rolleyes:

kmoney and BryceStevens like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and ChicagoBob like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks ChicagoBob for liking my post!!! You are so sweet and charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChicagoBob likes this.
  15. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha! You're very sweet yourself. You always make me feel at home no matter if it's ACH, Sage, or Kit Kat, haha! Did I forget any? LOL!

16. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

"My regular" or "A regular"
    Two completely different meanings.
    Both are great though! :)

17. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Shelby - I like your detailed description!

kmoney likes this.
  18. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Pantera - so can you share how you define "my regular" and "a regular"? Thanks

kmoney likes this.
  19. pantera
    Chat with Me

My regular would be someone that sees me and only me, regularly.. Whether it be once a week, month, quarterly or even just once a year.

A regular would be someone that comes in for the festivities, weekends and sees a variety of girls. Not my regular, Just a regular client.

Some board members are regulars and we like them! :)

But my regulars get extra perks. He-he :D

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  20. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

Do I qualify? :p:D:eek::rolleyes:

kmoney likes this.
  21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

To me a regular is someone I've seen more than a few times and will be seeing again. I also like and agree with Pantera's distinction between her regulars and ranch regulars. My regulars are treated Extra Extra special.

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you ChicagoBob and Sharky for liking my post. You're sweet!!

Sharky likes this.
  23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @ROADRUNNER J for liking my post. You're a sweetheart.

24. This is where the ladies and the clients need to be on the same page otherwise feelings might get stepped on.
    If a client thinks 3 times a year makes them a regular, but the lady is of the opinion that more than that is required to be considered a "regular" then that is where definitions differ.

As for me when I found a lady I liked to party with I usually brought the subject of being a "regular" up as pillow talk so that I understood her definition and then I would ask or suggest my time frame or frequency and somewhere in the middle we would meet. Never really had issues with the ladies I liked seeing as a regular. Yep those were the good old days.

25. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

If you notice all the girls have the same basic answer. I like all of the answers. But Roxy,Pantera,And Bryces , are the ones I like the best! Plus Pantera's answer hits the nail on the head. On who's regular we are!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you wrb55rosco for including me in your answer likes. I felt the same way when I read Pantera's distinction between ranch regulars and individual courtesan's regulars.

pantera likes this.
  27. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks everyone!

I understand your question @Adventure Guy . It just depends on the lady of your choice and what her requirements are. Are you thinking of becoming a lady's regular?

kmoney and Adventure Guy like this.
  28. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I cant speak for the ladies but I would think if i see a girl each trip I make to Nevada I'm a regular to her.

BryceStevens and kmoney like this.
  29. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks Pantera for sharing your definitions!

kmoney and pantera like this.
  30. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Bryce - thank you for sharing!

kmoney likes this.
  31. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

I think based on how you and the other ladies answered the question I know the answer. To give you some additional background, I was in discussions with a particular lady and asked the approximate % mix of regulars vs. visitors that go to a particular ranch. After thinking back to the conversation I had with her a day or two later I started wondering if I knew which category I fell in. I have already partied with this lady a few times this year and will be going to see her again in a few weeks so I'll ask her then.

I agree with you that it depends on the lady and her requirements.

HotSexyDiction and pantera like this.
  32. pantera
    Chat with Me

I see! So sweet that you made a thread trying to figure it all out. She's a lucky little lady! :)

Adventure Guy and HotSexyDiction like this.
  33. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Definitely an interesting question, @Adventure Guy! I think this differs for every lady based on her clientele. For example, I don't have as many local clients as other ladies do. Most of my clients come in from out of town. But just because they aren't locals and don't get to see me as often as a local would, I still consider them my "regulars". I think a regular is someone who makes an effort to see you whenever he has the means to do so, and/or whenever he is in town. Even if it's once a year, how many times a year is irrelevant if he makes the time for the lady whenever he is in the area. There's definitely different levels of loyalty, but at the end of the day, I think a regular client is someone who you know will see you when he's able and here to do so. Perhaps, someone you can count on.

34. Regular client also depends on the person and timeframe, to me. To me it's someone who I see repeatedly, but some regular clients come every few weeks, others every few months. Some only two or once a year, but they do so consistently.

35. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi Ruby - I like your definition too! Part of the reason I created this thread is because I don't live in the local area and figured other LPIN newbies (like me as I just started this year) might have a similar question. I agree the definition varies by lady. Thank you for sharing.

BryceStevens and kmoney like this.