your all time favorite life consuming TV series and shows? how do you like to Netflix and chill?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaniellaValenti, Aug 21, 2019.

1. I'm looking for new shows or documentaries to watch as I've exhausted the YouTube selection on sex work documentaries (the one's covering the situation in Germany with the law change in France and influx of migrant workers is interesting). I even dug up the episodes of HBO Cathouse series on Daily Motion.

Some of my other favorite shows include Weeds, Orange is the New Black, satisfaction, girlfriend experience, breaking bad, *black mirror*, games of thrones, reign, anthony bordain, naked and afraid ( I would totally sign up for this show!), Giada laurentis, America's next top model (comedy at it's finest), Slutever & Weediquette on Vice, FORENSIC FILES (I think I've just about watched all of them lol), I'm a huge South Park fan as embarrassing as that is to admit lol

What do you like to watch?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Hulu has the Friday The 13th movies so I started watching them for the first time in a while. Also been watching reruns of MASH.

On Netflix, I watch the Castlevania animated series.

3. I recently just watched this show called Snowfall it’s more or less the story of how FX interprets crack coming into America its kind of gritty

4. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

I love to watch south park or just catch up on wwe programming. I was into krypton and swamp thing but both shows just got cancelled smh now I'm just waiting for titans to come back on DC universe app

DaniellaValenti and Old Nick like this.
  5. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

what channel is that one, maybe I'll check it out and we can discuss how we interpret the show

6. I like that, well I watch it on the amazon fire stick but the show airs on FX and has 3 seasons currently

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I just finished watching the rest of Attack On Titan season 3. South Park is always fun to watch.

Power&glory83 likes this.
  8. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Hell yeh bro I love south park

auron79 likes this.
  9. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

I'll probably catch it on the fx app

10. L
    Law and Order (SVU), Criminal minds and Chicago PD. That frank vaught is one bad dude. Lol.

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  11. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

“100”, true blood - amazon, are some of latest favorites. It’s great to watch some shows right before bed.

12. I LOVE the second season of Aggretsuko! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  13. I love True Blood!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Built tough likes this.
  14. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I do as well! I need to stop watching it before bed though...gets me way too hot and bothered sometimes...you know what I am saying lol I really enjoyed the storyline and the characters!

15. You just inspired me to start this one! Thanks, Miz @RoxyGold ! :)

16. Let me know what you think, RS! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  17. I prefer historical documentaries (history channel), scientific documentaries (Nat Geo or history channel), and Burn Notice is my guilty pleasure.