You need to meet Chloe Collens

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Robert, Oct 10, 2014.

1. I haven't seen much written about Chloe but she is really special. Chloe Collens is a very beautiful person. She is sweet one minute and HOT, HOT, HOT the next. Chloe has such a thin tight body that will drive most men (and some women) wild. She is willing to work with most budgets and will accommodate most requests. The last time we were together she let me tie her to the bed so I could tickle her with a feather and sex toy. (This was just the warm up.) Once she was real wet, I untied her and we really went at it. She is so tight down there, it didn't take long for us both to cum. I'll definitely be back to see Chloe Collens again.

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Glad you two had such a great time together!!!

3. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Chloe is beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awe thank you Robert! Partying with you is so much fun!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I couldn't agree more! I had an incredible afternoon with Chloe and Willow about a year ago. I still get a little turned on when I think about this day. In fact I'm trying to arrange another trip to Reno in the next few weeks. I may try to meet up again.

6. Hi Nic! How are you! I'd love to turn you on again ;) The three of us had an amazing time!!!

7. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Guaranteed fun w Chloe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]