PIC THREAD YOU CAN PARTY AND SPEND THE NIGHT IN OUR BUNGALOW

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 10, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @origlegman for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kzgurl likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kzgurl likes this.
  4. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

If you've partied in our bungalow before what is your favorite room/amenity and why?!

I'm so excited to be able to party in there in the near future!

Cumishaamado you're so great at promoting! I hope to keep learning from you! Xoxoxo

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Amazing info!! Go book you party in our beautiful bungalow with @cumishaamado today!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love partying in our fabulous Bungalow!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I had a 3 Girl Party with @SophiaSun and @KathrynWolfe with my Client and his Best Friend from Colorado. It's perfect for us because there's a Master Bedroom with a Master Jacuzzi Tub with 2 Rainforest Shower Heads and a Guest Bedroom with a massage table a Guest Bathroom which you can lock for privacy. It has a full kitchen, dining area with a full living room and big screen television. We spent the night together and I cooked my homemade "Lumpias" for breakfast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Also, our Bungalow is great for "Bachlor Parties" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Our bungalow is like a luxury apartment where you can spend time with the ladies and possibly rent it out for an overnight stay! Let your lady cook or if you enjoy cooking maybe make your special lady something in the morning. It is such an intimate set up! I can't wait to party in there with someone special!

Book @cumishaamado and let her make you an extravagant meal and show you everything she has to offer!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's spend the night in our fabulous bungalow and I'll another girl and cook for us too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to Chaka Chaka BETWEEN the sheet with you ALL NIGHT LONG with deep passionate kisses too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

One of my nicest encounters was Chaka Chaka for three hours one year ago. I look forward to the night we can Chaka Chaka between the sheets all night long.

I’m especially looking forward to the post climactic pillow talk and cuddling up with you AFTER our post Chaka in the shower.

Until that night happens I will always have you in my dreams.

Have I ever told you how attractive you are?

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I look forward to the post climactic pillow talk and cuddling after our post Chaka in the shower too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s been over a year @cumishaamado since our terrific 3 hour encounter but it seems just like yesterday. Those three hours went by soooooo fast. But it was sooooooo much fun!!!!

Thank you for allowing me to pleasure you for those three hours. It was more than fun it was very intimate and sensual.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I can't to be intimate and sensual with you too next visit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Needless to say caring compassionate @cumishaamado that I’m going through withdrawal and I miss you dearly.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - I miss you dearly too!!! I want to give you big hugs and deep passionate kisses to make you feel better!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Trust me caring compassionate @cumishaamado i give you hugs and kisses from my various proxies. I just hope they don’t let me down and forget.

I have always enjoyed our messy face kisses the best and I remember those the most, so I dream of our hugs and kisses most nights

21. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon .
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for sharing your kind words and compliments!!! I have always enjoyed our messy face kisses too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words and compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]