Workout

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leoliass75, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have one of the beautiful ladies as a trainer. Not sure I could concentrate on training but can you imagine @stacytyler @randyryder @OliviaBentley as your trainer?

2. Yes, yes I can. With Stacy, you'd be cracking up the whole time. Olivia would kick your ass.....gently, of course. Randy would ask you very quietly and politely to execute your moves.

Me? We'd stretch, take our time, punch it a couple times, laugh, enjoy the experience,
    I'd have to of course demonstrate many positions and encourage you to feel which muscles I am activating. I'd have to stretch you and massage your aching hard muscles with some nice hot oil and my talented hands and darnitt, don't my boobs just always get in the way? You won't be able to stand it any longer and one more time of bending over and you're just going to give it to me from behind, doggie style while watching ourselves in the mirror. I'm going to demand retribution via 69 on the incline bench! Then we gonna jump in the sauna and Jacuzzi!:D:D

IMG_1084.jpeg IMG_1078.jpeg IMG_1081.jpeg IMG_1076.jpeg IMG_1253.jpeg IMG_1265.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2023
  3. That sounds like a pretty incredible workout. I know there is probably no chance of finishing a workout as the distractions would be too much.

4. You can finish as many times as you like my love!

5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

That sounds like a great role play party you could arrange with quite a few of the different ladies there! Imagine them ordering you through all the exercise routines until you collapse and then she restores you back to life again.

Midwest Gent likes this.
  6. Oh my goodness, I seethed now! I LOVE that idea!

Midwest Gent and TiredFrog like this.
  7. Something tells me finishing with you means you’re finished. No coming back from that workout.

Midwest Gent likes this.
  8. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Of course after such a strenuous and challenging workout, you will be well taking care of with hot tubs, rub downs, sauna, massages and utter relax and then you redo it over and over again until your in the best shape of your life:)

Midwest Gent and Leoliass75 like this.
  9. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I would have so much fun doing that!![smilie=happy.gif]

10. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

Awe, thanks Amy! I like to have fun while working out. We should do a Bunny Ranch Fitness Class!

11. Maybe in my 20's or 30's. I'm not so femme fatale at this stage in the game. Don't get me wrong, I still have some moves beyond compare. I just lay em on you a little slower paced... he he he

here's a recent exercise...

12. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Having a yearly 5k that the ranch sponsors or something of that nature would be fun too!

Midwest Gent and stacytyler like this.
  13. Midwest Gent likes this.
  14. I would guess that you continue to be only more irresistible and any workout with you would be one of a kind.

15. Awwww thank you sweetie! I actually had a 5 hour straight workout yesterday with a very fit policeman! And after all the adrenaline from the orgasms began to start draining from my body I honestly thought I would be crippled for quite some time to come........

Alas, I'm just moving a little slower today, but the key is movement! Keep moving! Energy begets energy! Keep on keeping on, right brother?

16. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

That would be pretty cool![smilie=happy.gif]

17. I can think of some fun workouts we can try Stacy, Randy, and Olivia as instructors tho.[smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Midwest Gent likes this.
  19. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

It would definitely bring positive publicity

Midwest Gent likes this.
  20. I would love for you to expound on that. I could leave it to my own imagination. However, I do enjoy hearing other ideas as well. ;)

21. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Who doesn’t love a fit strong lady, am I right xoxo

this sounds like a very fun role play idea ;)

Midwest Gent likes this.
  22. You are quite right, @KikiLover! Love a lady that knows her way around the gym for her own health.

KikiLover likes this.