Wondering About Services

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tiger_, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Sorry, I'm new here, bear with me.

I'm not 100% sure what you can and can't say here on the forums, so just incase, I'll censor myself.

I'm aware that the locations are currently closed due to Covid, ..is this also why I have not received any return emails from the girls? Just wanting to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

Long story short; I'm looking to visit when restrictions quiet down, with what money I've put aside. I'm embarrassed easily, and it's difficult for me to admit that I'm still a virgin. There's a few things I'd like to experience soon. Namely certain fetishes. I'm way too shy to share those fetishes publicly in this thread however. Was hoping I'd be able to experience them.

Thanks for any clarifications!

Old Nick likes this.
  2. While the Bunny Board is still alive, it is a rare occasion when one of the ladies logs on
    ( @AlexaHaze has been the most consistent ). A few remain in contact in other sources—Twitter, especially and, according one or two gals, their email access to this Board has been shut down. While some LPIN ranches anticipate a May 1st reopening, the Mound House brothels remain quiet. As that date looms closer, just stay tuned, I’d guess.

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

What the Squirrel said is accurate, I'd only add that if you have specific fetishes, once things open again don't hesitate to communicate one on one with the ladies about them. My understanding is pretty much anything goes and when you're fulfilling a fantasy like this, communication is vitally important!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Most of the ladies will definitely accommodate you in whatever fetishes you might have, and a lot of them would love being your first. Hopefully, these ranches will open soon.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. Thank you for the clarifications! I am happy to hear that I can relax my anxieties a little, and will keep an eye on the reopenings. If & when they occur.

RunningSquirrel and Old Nick like this.