PIC THREAD WISHING EVERYBODY A "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 11, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Wishing everybody a safe and "Happy Thanksgiving"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_2518.jpg

I will be cooking and baking for my family and relatives!!!

IMG_0339.jpg IMG_2532.jpg

I will also be making my "Homemade Lumpias" with ground beef, russet potatoes & mixed veggies and my chicken adobo with
    pancit (mung bean noodles with snow peas, carrots, bok choy, purple cabbage & celery)

I will come in during my time-off if you schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

joe moll likes this.
  2. I love filipino food. Lumpias are awesome.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dan1973 for sharing your thoughts!!! Everybody loves my "homemade lumpias" when I cook them when I was at Kit Kat Ranch and Love Ranch. I'll cook them again when "Kit Kat Ranch" reopens hopefully January 1st. I'll be transferring to Kit Kat Ranch!!! Let's keep in touch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Of course I will. You are my dream girl/bucket list.

5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

It’s getting that time..The holiday season. Wishing my family was traveling, but we are staying home.. About 10 of us… Cumisha have a great, thanksgiving…….

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dan1973 for your kind words and compliment!!! I would love to cook my homemade lumpias with chicken adobo and pancit in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dan1973 for sharing your thoughts and I would love to cook my famous homemade lumpias for you next year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]