About Me WISHING EVERYBODY A "HAPPY NEW YEAR" WITH LOT'S OF NAUGHTY THOUGHTS TO CUM!!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Dec 31, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm back from my Christmas Vacation and I'm ready to fulfill your fantasies and desires for 2022!!!

Wishing everybody a safe and prosperous "New Year" with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!!

To schedule your party with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RunningSquirrel for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to fulfill your fantasies and desire for 2022 today!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous 2022!!! You are always in my prayers and I love our "Special Chemistry" we have for each other!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.