RANCH SPECIAL Winter Outdates to Lake Tahoe

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AmberBeauty, Oct 15, 2021.

1. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

Let's experience a romantic outdate to Lake Tahoe. I've never been and would love for someone to take me on a beautiful experience.

Three lovely hours and 2 hours complimentary for a total of 5 hours so we don't have to feel rushed at all. Plus, if we happen to be caught up in our experience and it happens to go overnight, I'm offering a 10% discount for a romantic overnight together.

I'm also available at a later date if you need to call and book as a layaway plan for the date of your choice. Just call (775) 246-5683 ext.0

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! I love it!!! Book this fabulous "Romantic Out Date" today with @AmberBeauty at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

AmberBeauty likes this.
  3. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

I can't wait![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

4. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

TGIF Hot & Spicy in here all Night Long…………

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

This is a fantastic deal. Book this Lake Tahoe Winter Outdate. To book your time with the gorgeous @AmberBeauty call 775-246-5683 Ext.0

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

Come to the sagebrush ranch and get to know me, we can make Outdate plans baby[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book your Outdate with @AmberBeauty
    What a great special.

8D6A1DDE-C034-4D05-9250-2502341A2A0C.jpeg

10. Take this sexy lady @AmberBeauty out for the night enjoy nice dinner and maybe after cuddle up to keep warm for the wet weather !!!!

11. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Don’t miss out on Sunday Funday with the Ladies of Sagebrush Ranch………………..