Willow Love - 4th Time's A Charm

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I have been a big fan of Willow’s since the first time I saw her in 2008. What first attracted me to Willow is her beauty. I know that is a pretty shallow thing on my part, but she is so beautiful and has the body of a well - conditioned athlete. She is an avid runner and spends a lot of time in the gym. When I finally got to meet her and get to know her, I realized that she is so much more than just a beauty. Willow has a great sense of humor, is smart, loves sports has a very cute laugh/giggle. She loves her Oregon Ducks and even played soccer for the Ducks for a while.

When I finalized my plans to visit the ranches over the week of the 4th of July this year Willow was one of the first ladies I contacted to set up a date for a party. Even though this would be the 4th time I have partied with Willow, I was as excited as I was the first time I had a party with her. I was supposed to party with her on my previous trip in August of 2016. Due to a miscommunication on my part that party did not happen. It was completely my fault and I was so disappointed. I was not going to let that happen again this year. I contacted Willow and made sure she would be available during that week and called in a deposit. Closer to the trip, Willow and I set our party for July 2nd (my second day at MLBR). My good friend and wingman, Grand Dad Gone Wild (who also has known Willow for years) arrived that day and I picked him up at the Reno airport. On the way to the ranch, we discussed the parties we had lined up. He had a party lined up with someone he had never partied with but had known for a long time. He said he had a feeling that she was going to become someone he would party with many times from then on. He said he felt she would become to him what Willow is to me. That made me feel great that he knew how much Willow has meant to me over the years and that he wanted a connection like that too.

The day just flew by like days at the ranches seem to do. It was finally time for me to get cleaned up for my party with Willow. I met her in the bar and when I saw her my heart felt like it skipped a beat. Willow looked so gorgeous and it took my breath away. We hugged and talked to a while at the bar while having a beverage. I relaxed while talking with her and was anxious to be with her. We went to her room, negotiated in record time and then booked the party. What happened next was as wonderful as our 3 previous encounters had been. I have a comfort level with Willow from knowing her so many years. She knows what I ilike and I feel I know what she likes. Our party was amazing and was topped off with some cuddling and talk while I luxuriated in the afterglow.

To illustrate how incredibly sweet Willow is, I am attaching a link to a real life ranch report that Willow had written about me years ago. It was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. I read it sometimes when I am missing her and it always makes me happy.

http://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-review-of-spartan-fan-dave-3.3293/#post-83597

Book a party with Willow. You know you want to. She is anything and everything you could ever want and so much more!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

I've know Willow for a long time too she is one of the nicest ladies you will ever meet it is a real pleasure to talk and party with I highly recommend a party with her. Glad you had a enjoyable time with her!!

willowlove likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Wonderful review! [smilie=happy.gif]

willowlove likes this.
  5. Very good review Willow is a very cool lady

willowlove likes this.