Willow - An Afternoon Delight!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by longhorn, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Before I made my most recent trip to Reno, I called Willow to find out what would be a good time to party with her. I told her I was interested in a GFE party. She suggested a 1PM party and I thought that would be great! That would be just right - eat lunch and go to the Bunny Ranch for dessert! I have never seen or met Willow (just seen her pictures on the website), and when I arrived at the ranch and saw her in person, I could not believe how more beautiful she was in person compared to her pictures! We went to her room to discuss activities and money and came to a quick agreement for a GFE party. Willow has a sweet personality and is very easy to talk to. I will not get into the details of the party, but Willow gave me one of the best parties if not the best party I have had. She certainly put a big smile on my face! Her skills are amazing. The only problem I had was the time went by so fast. Oh well, guess I will have make another trip!Willow, you were truly An Afternoon Delight!

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

We did have a great time together!! I really enjoyed your energy. All smiles. Thanks for the great reveiw. I can't waite until next time we can spend some time together. xoxoxo