Will we know who is working at which ranch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jim DiGriz, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Right now the Sagebrush and Bunny Ranch pages have some ladies who will not be present when the ranches are open, and missing some ladies who will be. I can't be there for a few weeks, but do we know when the home pages and/or lineup pages will be updated?

Thanks!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  2. So here's some info to help .
    James wont be back from what im told till the 1st. He does the photo updates, girl's info updates , video updates.
    Its frustrating in a way but understandable since many of us ladies still have old photos that need updates along with information.
    But as you've seen some won't be back and others are. So its kinda wait till the 1st or so. My guess is he will be swamped with girls wanting updated everything to also coordinating whos where and lineups,which may take a few days.
    Hopefully it gets done soon once hes back so everything is smooth for our client's.
    As of now im writing in appointments and on arrival I'll be having the clients contact the ranch to secure the appointments time and date.
    Which is also somewhat difficult but manageable. Lol.
    Hope this helps some hun. ❤

tahoebigbear likes this.
  3. Are the emails down too? I reached out to several ladies at SB but have yet to get a response, and I know for sure at least one of them is coming back.

4. Some are somd aren't. There's some issues and girls switching from ranches . They have old emails that arent updated. Hope this helps hun. It will take a little bit . Just keep reaching out hun. ❤

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  5. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Ah-ha, now I understand why things aren't synced up and I certainly can't expect James to start working before the ranches are open. That makes sense - thanks!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  6. We are working on an "Availability" calendar as we speak. This will be a new feature on our sites that will show a visual calendar listing all the ladies, where they work and with visual and clickable links to the ladies schedules.

As you can imagine, the ladies schedules are changing and appearing quickly and suddenly.

We were not 100% sure we were opening. We had false news before. Everyone dropped what they did to just be disappointed.

The ladies incur huge amounts of logistics to be able to leave their homes and their lives to be available for you at the ranches. They get things in order, think things through and then when "they" are ready they call the ranch and request a room. It is a logistical nightmare, but somehow Suzette & Sarena make it work.

IMO, the ladies intending to return should be doing their own advance marketing. It has always been my school of thought that we need to be marketing ourselves and not relying so much on the ranch. I think that if you rely on someone else to do your job then you will always come up disappointed. Idk, maybe it just depends on how focused you are and how much you care to deliver.

We have one webmaster for all of our sites that is updating and restarting many, many things on our site and on search engines that are very complicated and time consuming and I can only imagine the load as my own rebooting load for me is staggering 18 hrs a day catching up!

BUT I am so excited and SO happy to be busy and back in the saddle!!! Everything is coming together with a little elbow grease and determination and fervor and excitement and gratitude. All is good in the hood baby!

7. Love this. Going to be great with the new availability calendar feature. Thank you Air force Amy for the update ❤❤❤❤❤❤

8. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Amy, thank you so much for pointing out the logistical nightmare this is. We are all doing our best of course but for many of us the opening and arranging travel plans has been very sudden. I personally am putting off starting a new job with a promotion to come back to the ranches again.

Personally I don't have access to my email yet. I know they're working hard as they can to get everything going and as much as I want to dive into my inbox and start answering I'm more than okay with waiting. So far, everyone I've been able to talk with- via here or twitter- has been so understanding. As long as the opening goes as planned I will for sure be in Nevada the 6th of May to the 19th (possibly the 22nd, depending on appointments). I can't accept deposits until May 1st 7am, but I am penciling in appointments as I type. I'll be on here daily now until the 22nd and then on regularly so please reach out so we can plan our adventure.

9. Oh I know sweetie. Just getting plane tickets one week instead of 3-4 or even better - six weeks in advance incurs a huge amount of monies. And after not working 14 months, I know many ladies do not have the extra funds for last minute air travel, house sitting, baby/dog/man etc sitting. Rental cars, Doctor clearance, licensing, 2 weeks notice etc, etc ....the list must be massive!

It is difficult to take the plunge and leap of faith that clients will show without a deposit.

So guys, please call this deposits in and be patient and keep calling May 1st and the week after as everyone will be calling in deposits those days too.

@Delilah Rae Please text Sarena and ask her to turn on your emails. ❤️

10. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

SO true! Luckily I'm just in the middle of a transition so I was able to throw this together but it's been huge. And I've already talked to Sarena and Kim and they've been beyond amazing in how helpful they've been. I imagine things will truck along faster once James gets back and settled.

father-g and AlexaHaze like this.
  11. Absolutely! It will be good to see you![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Jessie Summers and JayJayJay like this.
  12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

From what I was told, we are doctoring tomorrow then getting our license reinstated then we’ll have access to our sagebrush emails, I am already accepting appointments through here and on my Twitter www.twitter.com/kikiloverkink

13. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Like Kiki said, some of our emails haven't been reinstated. Any lady you emailed I'd suggest reaching out via twitter or here on message board. I have been responding to all DM's within less than 24hrs right now as I prep to go back to the ranches.

14. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Is it terrible that the first thing that came to my head was "Well a lady has to be profecient in many oral skills, so naturally I decided to excell at all of them"

Anyone else giggling on their couch? No? just me? That's fair lol

Built tough likes this.
  15. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

see now this went in a whole fun direction that we could just continue down that road, see how many paths we go on, how man adventures we find. It's like a choose your own adventure book- but with less clothing.

Built tough likes this.