Wifey (Jordan) is a Phenomenal Party!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

When you first meet or even see a picture of Jordan you will most likely be inclined to assume she is sweet and innocent. You would be half right...she is sweet.

I have had the good fortune to have partied with her several times, both one on one and as part of a two girl overnight with Maya Love. The one constant in a party with Jordan is that you will not only be sexually satisfied beyond your wildest dreams (and I mean your WILDEST dreams), you will also have fun and laugh your ass off!

Sex is supposed to be fun and it truly is with Jordan. I have laughed so hard each time I have partied with her that I nearly fell off the bed several times. Jordan is a creative lover and I always look forward to what new and exciting plan she has for me on each party. I always know it will be fun, exciting and satisfying. How many guys can say that about their wifey's?

My party with Jordan on my recent ranch trip was on Sunday and it gave new meaning to the term "Sunday is Fun Day!" Jordan took me to her room, the negotiation was quick and it was just a short walk to the booking office and then back to the room. I have known wifey for a number of years and have such a comfort level with her that I have never been nervous with her. I have never had to tell her what type of things I like to do during a party. I have always just put myself in her hands (both literally and figuratively) and know that whatever she decides to do will be perfect. I love not knowing what the plan is and find it to be very stimulating to just let go with her. I have complete faith in her delivering a fabulous sexual adventure.

If you have never had the opportunity of experiencing a party with Jordan, please do so on your next ranch visit. She will make you glad you did. No question about it!

Dave

2. Sounds like you has a Blast.....Great Review

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Yum ! Jordan is sucha hottie!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

As are you, Pantera!

Dave

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thanks future lover!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I'm glad you had a good time here! Where's the rest of the pics?

6. Aww hubby! I can never get enough of you! Thank you and I cant wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Aww you guys are too cute glad you guys know how to have fun :mrgreen: