Why Kiki?

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TNJohn, Apr 21, 2022.

1. There are many ladies to pick from at the Sagebrush and other Ranches. No doubt you would do just fine no matter who you pick. So, why pick Kiki?
    Well, life is just too short to not splurge and treat yourself to the best every once in a while. In the end, you can't take your money with you. While you are here you can spend it on things. Or you can spend it on experiences.
    Until you have experienced Kiki, you haven't really lived. She will please you to no end. You better treat her like the lady she is because she will be treating you like the man you want to be.
    But you better be careful. Spending an evening with Kiki is more than any man deserves. Once you do, you will realize an eternity with her would leave you wanting more.
    Some guys prefer to concentrate on different aspects of the female anatomy. It makes no difference what you prefer. Kiki has you well covered. She is all natural for a very good reason. Any plastic surgeon that would alter her body would have to be insane.
    Let me add a word of caution about her big beautiful brown eyes. They are so easy to stare into. Do so at your own peril because they are just as easy to get lost in.
    Kiki likes to say she is a Princess. Well, she is being modest. I think she is more like a Queen. At the same time she is so, so very sweet and down to earth. And funny. Kiki is absolutely beautiful inside and out.
    Needless to say, I am beyond satisfied with my experience with Kiki. After just a few minutes of conversation at the bar it surely felt like we were old friends. And after that......
    Well, you are just going to have to come experience Kiki for yourself. I don't kiss and tell. You won't be disappointed.
    So, why did I pick Kiki? Because I wanted the very best. And that is exactly what I got. Kiki, I'm already having a hard time waiting until next time. See you soon.
    (By the way, Kiki, you need to fire your photographer. Yes, all your pics are great but you are WAY more beautiful in person.)

foreverman and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

2588C062-0F1E-4DC9-965F-C38164B30DE8.jpeg

BigAlbowski and TNJohn like this.
  3. You're welcome, Kiki. I had great material to work with!

KikiLover likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your comment cumisha, love ya!! :p

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome!!! Luvya too!!! Did you get any of my "Homemade Lumpias" that I sent to Sagebrush?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I wake up pretty late so they were done by the time I went in the kitchen haha :rolleyes:

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love this review about me, give it a read babes!

TNJohn likes this.
  9. Anyone who reads it can rest assured it is 100% accurate.

KikiLover likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love ready your awesome review!!! I love @KikiLover personality and she aims to make you feel like a "King"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]