Who's coming back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kind Of Important, Mar 28, 2021.

1. It is safe to say that the ladies that are now on the front page of this site will be returning.

I'm pretty sure the local ladies will be returning on May 1st.

We will be able to reply to emails ASAP. I will advise when that does happen.

As of today, phones will be turned on May 1st.

Please email the ladies of your choice (that are posted on front page of Bunnyranch and Sagebrush sites) for her return dates.

Even if emails cannot be replied to today, they will still be in her inbox when they do get turned on.

image.jpeg

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you for keeping everyone informed @Air Force Amy!

3. Thanks for the info Amy! My girl of choice is on the front page, but I'm being patient in hearing from her, as I don't yet know my schedule, although I could plan a trip very quickly, and I don't want to seem pushy in planning this. We've been in contact a couple of times during the pandemic, and she knows what I have planned. Just need a date and time now

4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, Amy. Now to delete my dating profile...

5. Delete the dating profile, replace with "Badass with shades and a do-rag" :p:D

6. Looks like bad news for me. Sofia Sun and Remy Martin were my choice ladies before the shutdown but looks like they aren't coming back, so sad. :(:(:( I guess my next time at the ranches will be a brand new start with new ladies so I guess it's not a total loss.

KikiLover likes this.
  7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing everyone this summer Fingers crossed that

Juniper Jones, Aria Jade, Misty Lane, Destiny Star, come back and would like to meet Stormy Skye as well ;)

Air Force Amy likes this.
  8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

This look makes many a lady excited, be it sex workers or romance scammers. LOL

9. You welcome. Can't wait to see you again!

10. My emails are on and operational! Holy moly what an inbox of 1000's of emails .........eeeks.... this is gonna take a m minute.. ha ha!

The ladies are getting individual phone calls from Sarena with login credentials for their emails. Thanks for being patient!

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Aww, c'mon Amy! It'll be just like your days back in the Air Force! Thousands of calls, emails, requests that all have to be acted on...yesterday. :);):p

12. True! Wish I could DELEGATE... Ha ha!

13. We will all be very, very , very nice to you especially since you were freinds of Sophia & Remy!❤️❤️❤️. Plus, maybe they just are not ready to return just this very minute, maybe in a few months or so......

14. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

That's just shows how loved and popular you are with us all Miss @Air Force Amy !! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Now, I'm wondering if @OliviaGreen is coming back? If she does, and now with word Cumisha is also returning, Sagebrush is gonna eat soooooo wellllll!

16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The ladies were overjoyed that their bakers and cooks amongst them returned, and partook a wee bit too much... 24.jpg

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

17. That is FANTASTIC!!!! So glad to hear that!

JerryVestal likes this.
  18. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I am soo happy to be working alongside cumisha, she’s just amazing.. a really vibrant energy to be around, we’ve kept up with each other during the lock down and now I’m very excited to be working in the same house as her (sagebrush). so many wonderful ladies are going to be there from other houses like love ranch and KitKat and it’s gonna be a blast. Can’t wait to see everyone! :p

19. How is she doing, I know she has had a tough time with loss this past year.

20. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Cumisha is a really neat lady, and a great cook. Olivia, if I remember correctly, was trained as a baker. If Helena Price comes back, she has a chef background and she makes some great dishes. The ladies will be in great hands, food wise!

Marlin Groce Jr and Benz like this.
  21. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Yes.@Oliviagreengn is a trained baker

22. I just adore and love Cumisha as well! We live a couple blocks away from one another and we had occasion to go out to dinner, visit and trade Lumpia for Lemon Squares and Gooey Butter Cakes. She took some hard hits but her new home is amazing and her landscaping skills are beyond amazing too! She is such cool chick, I just love hanging out with her and I am so proud to call her a friend and a peer! She is an asset to our planet, to humanity and especially our career field too! Hip Hip Hooray @cumishaamado

23. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Her decoration skills are beyond compare! She sent me some pictures of her house decorated for Halloween (since she couldn't do it at the ranch), and with some interior pictures of her home. And what a change in her yard from that grey, featureless plain she started with!

And we both know her cooking, it needs no introduction. One of the joys I had visiting her at KK before her move to LRN was feed by her. It was so cute, she texted me a picture of the meal she had waiting for me in the KK fridge, and it was clearly makred for me. And you can ask for no better guide for rib fest!

Air Force Amy and Benz like this.
  24. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

*getting feed by her*
    *getting feed by her*

Air Force Amy and Benz like this.
  25. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I just hope I can get there. Why is it that every time I even think about visiting Nevada, I get a major setback? :(

26. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I hear ya, man! Though in my case, the two biggest obstacles is the lack of airlift (the airlines are slowly catching up, but it's nowhere near what it was when I visited in 2019) but more importantly, my mother's health.

Old Nick and RunningSquirrel like this.
  27. Yeah, same here with my own mom. Hope yours is okay.

In the meantime, just saw on Twitter that @Kiteh Kawasaki™ will be returning sometime in June, so perhaps attempts at reviving Livestream or some sort of video conferencing with the ladies will occur with her behind-the-scenes skills.

28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thanks, @RunningSquirrel. My mom is okay but moving slower than before. I could leave her alone for brief periods (which is why I visited the ranches when I did) but now, between the pandemic, staying at home and the general isolation it has brought about, it really slowed her down. I hope your mom is doing okay as well.

If Kiteh returns, I would think a video conference ala Zoom livestream could be accomplished with her technical know how. But I would expect that to be further down the line (I'm thinking late summer at the earliest) since between her and James they'll need to revive and update all the social media/email/video capabilities which has languished for the last year or so. And of course, she needs to build up her business first and get some cash in her hands.

29. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

All my best.

I worry about my mom, and likewise, she worries about me when I venture out west. Last time I was out there, I checked in with her when I arrived at the hotel, the following evening after my party when she asked me to bring her a BunnyRanch coffee mug due to the lack of shot glasses, and the next morning when I was on my way home. She wishes I’d just stop at Wells for my playtime, but I’ve been to that one several times.

Today, something happened to my car where the engine would overheat after driving for a few minutes, and it was working just fine this morning. My brother decided to save me some money and fix it himself. I hope it can get done sooner than later. But damn, I was angrier than Little Bo Peep at a Gorgoroth concert.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.

30. I know how to conduct Zoom meetings. I think it would just be a matter of getting clearance by Suzette.

31. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Amy did you get those 1000 ‘s of , emails returned yet?

32. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I'll be back! My email isn't back on yet but the moment it is I will be answering emails as fast as I can! Reach out to me in email, twitter or here if you want to chat!

33. He he, not by any means honey!! I am SO SLAMMED trying to catch up with updating everything and creating and advertising and reaching out and holy moly, I forgot how much work this was without even being with anyone! That's why it is actually SO ENJOYABLE when I actually get to spend some time with with a lover in the actual bedroom or on an outdate!!!!

ROADRUNNER J and Built tough like this.
  34. Turns out I was half right about the outcome, Remy Martin IS returning after all. My next trip to the Sage and BR will still feel like my first time all over again. Still no word from Sofia Sun...

35. That was really sad she is one of my absolute favorites