PIC THREAD WHO WANTS HOMEMADE LUMPIAS?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 13, 2018.

1. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Hee hee, I want to make that joke I posted here come true. "You're really here for dinner?!" "Yeah! Would you pass up home cooking?"

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks for your kind words and your post will come true during your visit to Kit Kat Ranch hopefully in September!!! I will cook you my famous homemade "Lumpias", Chicken Adobo and Pancit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0339.jpg IMG_2581.JPG

LexxxiStar likes this.
  3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

If you want more laughs, hop over to Christine Fowler's thread RANCH SPECIAL Quality Genuine Connections & levels of Discretion My Special Invite‼️. There, I describe a mythical outdate with her that doesn't quite go as expected.....

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for the update and I'll check it out!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your funny post!!! It made me laugh!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Mmmm I always love when lumpias are around!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and I'm cooking "Lumpias" for Tea Party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

All I want is the pancit and chicken adobe recipe. I want to impress my VFW friends over Labor Day. You know where to send it when you get a chance

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Can you text me for a reminder??? I'll have to take photos of the ingredients and the portions.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ChicagoBob for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

Seriously these lumpia’s will be the death of me! I love them so much Cumisha! Guys stop by and get some, oh and have some lumpia’s while you’re here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @ShayRose for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We can work up an appetite and I'll cook for Chicken Adobo, Pancit and Lumpias!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

If we did that, you'll have to wheel me into the kitchen...you'd wear me out! And if we have Sophia with us? Call the ambulance!

And speaking of which, I sent you an email but I'll say it here as well. I'm heading up there for the Labor Day weekend! Made all travel, car rental and hotel arrangements last night. Planning on swinging down to Kit Kat on Saturday, Aug 31st after I visit Kiteh at Bunny Ranch during their livestream to say hi.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words and compliments!!! @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado are excited to meet you!!! So be ready for us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Keep your local 911 on speed dial! :confused::eek:;) And I can just see when you announce to everyone, "Everyone! This is Glen! He's the one who gave us the toffee mac nuts." *Glen then buried under ladies as they hug him and say thank you.*

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You @hikino are absolutely correct!!! I excited to finally meet you and introduce you to the girls!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for liking my post!!! You are so funny and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

She’s making some now!! I’m so excited \(^o^)/

IMG_1064.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LexxxiStar likes this.
  24. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

After your misfortune with your baggage, I will paraphrase John Belushi from Animal House: "My advice to you is to start eating heavily.". Enjoy the lumpias! med_1244479025-01-wile-coyote-large.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

25. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

Miss Cumisha makes the very best Lumpias. Our Kit Kat Ladies will agree!!!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @StacyPretty for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @kzgurl for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I will make my homemade "Lumpias" for you soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Yummy! We love to eat Lumia at home in Hawaii! Xo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

30. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

That's right! I've told @cumishaamado that's the standard I'll be operating from. And I'm glad I'll finally get a chance to taste them in person in a couple of weeks.

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words and I'm so excited to cook my "Homemade Lumpias" for you soon!!! Also, I would love to cook my chicken adobo and pancit for you too!!! What do you think?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I think I'm gonna be one happy camper!

Is this going to be like how I was describing it was going to be like for me when I step into LRN? All activity will suddenly cease and all eyeballs will be on me, and everyone will have that one thought: "So HE's the guy!"

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! I'm excited to see you soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words!!! I'll be cooking "Lumpias" for you soon @hikino!!! Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AjaMercury for your kind thoughts and compliments!!! I love cooking my "Homemade Lumpias"!!! You will never go hungry at "Kit Kat Ranch"!!! This is a "Foodie House"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]