Whirl wind wensday for real

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by PhoenixRising, Sep 21, 2016.

1. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

whew!!! add the weather to our whirl wind wensdays ( tea party, u-stream, line-ups, appointments,walk-in private parties,ect.) I just luv the feel of strong warm weather winds yet this wind is cold so I need a cuddle bug to come in and keep me warm wile we enjoy the combined sounds of the wind and our sexual sounds mmmm [smilie=call me.gif] @ the Sagebrush 775 246 5683 press 0 and ask for Phoenix Rising...hint hint I just need a moments notice when you are cumin into see me phone calls are important so I can find out wut room to reserve and wut saprises to bring to the party;)[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

the winds have calmed yet it continues to be a whirlwind of climatic fun @ the Sagebrush so get your horney selves in here and be apart of the excitement :D

3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

and i just luv the VIP,SPA,and Fantasy Suites [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] i might be a small girl but i have a big personality and can deffinately express it using these 3 "price perk" rooms[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif]