About Me While I’m on vacation join my journey

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TeganTreasures, Jul 20, 2022.

1. While I’m on a vacation I plan on going on a healthy journey for getting in shape cutting my coffee habit down also quiet smoking and those who don’t know but it’s a journey I would like to do better myself and health I’ll be doing my work outs and journey on my twitter follow my journey my Twitter is @tegansage1 for future booking with deposit Please Email [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I wish you luck on your journey as we all need to be more healthy I know I struggle to find time to workout looks like your off to a good start your photo is very sexy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Thank you honey hopefully we meet when I return

lover5 likes this.
  4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

This is amazing Tegan!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that you are gonna do a great job with this Miss @TeganTreasures!

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Good for you Tegan and I wish you much success on your journey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

7. Milan
    Chat with Me

Milan Your Life Size Ebony Doll

Bettering yourself and your lifestyle is always a good thing! I wish you the best with this journey @TeganTreasures ! As you said, no it will not be easy but it will be so worth it and rewarding in the end!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Good for you! Good luck. We're pulling for you!

9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Hope so too send photos of your progress [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TeganTreasures likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Have a wonderful vacation and good luck in your healthy journey!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TeganTreasures likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see your new healthy body when you return!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thank you everyone so far just warming my self up with walking couple hours a day Tommrrow little jog and walk session can’t wait to see you guys soon

Built tough likes this.
  13. Yes I’ll do so I’m thinking weekly pics

KikiLover likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. 985A17C8-9F4E-4140-8EF1-8B017B141750.jpeg B915FB2B-8399-4B84-AC4F-4936DAFE2E1B.jpeg 00104AB9-730B-41F4-B703-9EC5A95C0F91.jpeg Hey guys little up date sense I’ve been home I’ve lost 5 pounds. And. Still working I’ve been going on walks and swimming witch it’s a refreshment when it’s supper hot out here. Picture will come soon for compare

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]All your hard effort is paying off Tegan. Congratulations and best wishes for continued success. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Keep up the good work!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome journey and I can't wait to see you when you return!!!! Book a party with @TeganTreasures today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Hey guys so for my one Month update still long way to go but lost 5 pounds this month by going on walk daily with a jog and smaller portion of food and different type of meals mostly rice chicken and vegetables and fruit feeling little better but keeping strong

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the update @TeganTreasures and stay focus!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]