REVIEW When it rains... It's Kira Rain.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Colette Wingtouched, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Colette Wingtouched
    Chat with Me

Colette Wingtouched Kinkster Extraordinaire

My first experience with @KiraRain was a four girl party, in which I took her as my own and we basically partied while he watched, until he was so turned on by us that he had to pull us apart and take his turns with us.

Kira is so sensual and blunt in what she wants and expects of people. During our second party(which was a surprise virgin party!), she helped teach him exactly how to please a woman. She showed him by using toys, by using his hands, by using his... uh.. other part, as well. She squirted on him the first time(his first time ever being squirted on), then while she was guiding him and I into pleasuring her the proper way, she squirted all over him again. The look on his face was priceless when he had accomplished that. She was so kind and very instructive about showing him how to become an excellent lover. And who wouldn't be after being with two girls for your first time?

2. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Great review Colette! Kira seriously a great time. I loved my time with her! Everyone needs to come to the Kit Kat and see Y'all! And you are s absolutely beautiful and a sweetheart! I've been lucky enough to get to know some amazing people out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kmoney and KiraRain like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

WOW!! Fantastic review!! Can give a whole new meaning to Singing in the Rain...[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

kmoney, KiraRain and RunningSquirrel like this.
  4. 610_kelly_intro.jpg

@BigAlbowski , I concur! :)

KiraRain likes this.
  5. Thank you so much @Colette Wingtouched I am so happy and honored to have such a kind review from you!!! I look up to you and your own abilities!!! More parties with you and we may harmonize our moaning like we do our singing on Thursdays!!!

kmoney likes this.
  6. Thank you @Ghost13 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]:eek:

kmoney likes this.
  7. I have been known to sing during my parties!!! how ironic you should mention it!!!

kmoney and BigAlbowski like this.
  8. kmoney and RunningSquirrel like this.
  9. LOL...I thought you ladies provided those :) ...seriously, your YouTube vids with Colette and guest ladies are great sources of pre-party info

kmoney and KiraRain like this.
  10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

KiraRain likes this.
  11. Hahahah I see what you did there!!!! OK so wear your high-waters !! lol

12. Oh and thank you so much!!! we have not posted in a few days but we will be back at it again we just needed a break!

13. A spanking good time!!!

[​IMG]

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! You both are very beautiful, soooo happy you all shared a great experience! xoxo

15. You taught me how to keep it going and more sex appeal Thank you @CherryLane

Ghost13 likes this.
  16. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

You can Rain on me anytime!

KiraRain likes this.
  17. Does year round work for you?!

Ghost13 likes this.
  18. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

You know it does my sweet

KiraRain likes this.
  19. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

I told a friend of yours and mine. That you and I have unfinished business

KiraRain likes this.
  20. :p Oh goodness!!! You know I get all nervous and awkward!!!