About Me What to do, what to do?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LacyTruffles, Dec 16, 2023.

?

How LONG do you work this biz to know if you're a FIT?

1. 1-3 Tours

11.1%
  2. 6 Months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Everyone is DIFFERENT

88.9%
  1. LacyTruffles
    Chat with Me

LacyTruffles Bombshell waiting for gentleman who prefer BLONDES

When do you decide this is where you belong? That you should commit 100% to this endeavor and truly dive head first?

I'm still on the fence. Every tour the first couple days I panic when there is a lineup. I'm hoping I am not picked. Then I gain confidence by seeing the other girls handle themselves and their business so eloquently. It inspires me to try, to keep showing up even when I want to get picked and am not picked. Or stare at the ground, looking sheepish hoping they don't notice me.

Believe me, it's not easy being in my own way. I'm fighting for the BOSS Bitch to win over the PUSSY Bitch so I can stop over thinking so much.

Attached Files:

2. A balance for sure. You need to make sure you don’t sacrifice your mental health. In my experience there are women that stay in this business that are going through the motions. Protect yourself first and foremost

FreyaNovia and LacyTruffles like this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Don't underestimate the power of a smile! A smile says that you are sexy and fun. Smile at every lineup!

Good luck!

LacyTruffles likes this.
  4. LacyTruffles
    Chat with Me

I will ABSOLUTELY take that advice :)

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  5. LacyTruffles
    Chat with Me

Such sound advice. I am constantly checking in with myself but now I am hearing it from someone outside of myself, I will make it a priority.

Thank you sweetness! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pap15 likes this.
  6. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

This isn't an answer to your question, but the way to deal with an event that makes you nervous (i.e. your lineups) is to think of what the realistic worst-case scenario is. I expect that your worst-case scenario is you don't connect with the client and he goes with someone else or you do connect, but the sex is awkward and unenjoyable for you. It's up to you to decide how bad that is, but once you know you can moderate your panic.

7. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

I, myself am new to this realm of life, but I knew after my very first tour that I wanted to dive headfirst into this. I had great success financially and met a lot of fun individuals in the process. I am also excited to experience many brothel 'firsts' (i.e. my first outdate). That said, I am almost certain everyone is different, especially considering what it is that makes them unsure or uneasy about the process.

We're glad you're here and hope you find your answers!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessieJames likes this.
  8. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

@LacyTruffles
    I think your a strong and sweet starlet, the perfect addition to @SBR ;) we started about the same time, me
    June 2023 after a bit of uncertainty I have found a lot of comfort and passion here at the ranch! I am more than thankful for the things and experiences I have been given by my endeavors here in six months! I do become nervous about line ups and occasionally hope it’s not me either ! LOL confidence goes so far! Especially when you’re nice too! Xoxo JJ

JayJayJay and FreyaNovia like this.
  9. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

It’s fun to hear a client’s perspective :) <3

LacyTruffles and FreyaNovia like this.