What state you from

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NatashaSmith, Feb 18, 2023.

1. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

I live Yakima, WA for the past 33 years... That is in Central Washington, 142 miles Southeast of Seattle...

2. Howdy y’all!

I live in Austin, the capital of Texas. My city is known for its vibrant music scene, eclectic culture, and outdoor activities.

One thing that I love about Austin is its live music scene. The city has a long history of producing talented musicians, and there are plenty of venues where you can catch live shows almost any night of the week. From blues and country to rock and hip hop, there's something for everyone.

One thing that I don't particularly enjoy about Austin is the traffic. As the city has grown in recent years, traffic congestion has become a significant issue, especially during peak hours. Rush hour traffic can be frustrating, and it can take an hour or longer to get from one side of the city to the other.

Despite the traffic, I think Austin is a fantastic place to live or visit. The city has a unique energy and an incredible range of things to see and do. From hiking and biking trails to world-class museums and galleries, Austin has it all! Whether you're a music lover, a foodie, or just looking for a fun and exciting place to explore, Austin is definitely worth checking out!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/loveangelacruz

Eric DeYoung and TiredFrog like this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I was born in Cincinnati and have lived in Kentucky, Indiana, & Missouri. Moved to Mill Valley, CA in 1967 when I was 16. Lived here since. It's just over the Golden Gate Bridge from SF.

4. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I seem to live in a state of confusion these days

John N Ga, Trailboss and Old Nick like this.
  5. NE Oklahoma is where I be. Long hot summers here, but some great bbq to ease the summers along. Still waiting for winter.

6. I was born in Mombasa Kenya in Africa,But Reno is my second home..small little town but with lots of its own sweat treasure.. few things that I miss about Mombasa is the beach and the food, favourite thing to do is the beach parties and the night life, also very beautiful wildlife to explore .Hakuna matata!!

7. Wisconsin, Finally got fed up with BS, scams ID theft, etc. Moved to another state. Im never moving back to wisconsin ever again.

8. GoddessTy
    Chat with Me

GoddessTy Sensual Dominatrix, Fire breathing dragon

I'm from Texas[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Trailboss likes this.
  9. Howdy from Texas! Positive- Its a Big Country. So lots of Hunting opportunities. Negative- I’m down around the coast. So hurricane seasons sucks.

GoddessTy likes this.
  10. Also from Fremont, CA, now currently a little north of Sacramento. I enjoy the weather for the most part and cannot stand the idiotic drivers in this state.

11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

15 years ago, I was actually making plans to move to Nevada. I’d had enough of Utah for a few reasons. I was trying to find work and a decent place to live. I ended up not moving due to life interfering. I can’t make that move now without screwing up my visitation with my daughter.

meangene69 likes this.
  12. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I'm from Canada, what do I hate about it?

Well let me put it this way do you know what -50 feels like? I bet you don't, I sure do.

I LOVE some of the winter activity though.

Driving snowmobiles, camping, I also love the summer months because it's perfect weather for, fishing, and boating, and camping, yes I know I mentioned camping twice but you can camp all year.

And yes I am your sterotypical Canadian I LOVE hockey and LOVE poutine.

meangene69 likes this.
  13. I would love some poutine.

I was born near Yosemite but lived all over. In Reno now.

meangene69 likes this.